Server time (UTC): 2022-10-05 17:54

A Leatherbound Journal

You have stumbled across a leatherbound journal.

jibzfl.jpg

On the inside cover these words are written: Even when society falls, history must be preserved. I shall document the stories of those around me so that their struggles will never be forgotten. (OOC: Some of the stories will be notes found in game, or stories told to my character in game, others will be my character(s) stories. I do not wish to infringe upon anyone's creative rights so if I publish a note or story of yours and you would like your name listed let me know. I will do my best to credit names when I can remember to check pulse or know the name of the teller. Notes are hard to credit unless signed or claimed btw.)

214tnhu.jpg

• MVP

I love it! very good. I will be keeping an eye on this.

• Emerald

Was wondering if you were going to do something like this, cant wait for more.

• Emerald

Two things...

First is a note to the people saying "Man" and "Sir"... Layla is a female name... and Zombiwhat is a Lady, so perhaps the right terms for future reference :P

Secondly, i like this and i like it alot it's not clear cut and predictable yet at the same time you get a little tingle of suspicion, a little feeling that some little twist is coming up next.

P.S sorry for timing out yesterday Kat ;-; i wrote this up and then *Internet commits suicide*

• MVP

Oh, wow. Gorgeously written. 10/10.