Server time (UTC): 2022-10-07 02:38

Ban Appeal

Guest Sean McKnight

Guest Sean McKnight

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-formal-kos-bad-rp-at-green-mountain-meta-gaming-bad-rp-and-lying-in-a-report?page=4

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-s2-11-55-zelenogorsk-hacking-trolling

Why the verdict is not fair:

Well in my first verdict(up at green mountain) I was only trying to make a trade to the man! And then the man was shot and i got the blame for it, and even personally apologizing trying to make things go back to being civil he still attempts and succeeds if i may add at getting me banned.

In my second verdict(Zelenegorsk) I had no part in that whatsoever and was just mixed into the crowd somehow by an admin accidentally and as you can see in the report i had no part in any such thing.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

In my first appeal, all I was simply trying to do was trade and once the man was shot and i was framed for the killing and temporarily banned I sent him a message apologizing for everything that had happened(even tho i had no part of it) because i was just trying to clarify that i wasn't a bad person and I didn't want him viewing me as one. There was a video at some point but I'm not sure if it was deleted or not but you can clearly see myself holding an AKM. I never drew my weapon, and the gun killing the man was believed to be a Makarov... I never had owned one on that life.

In my second appeal, all i simply have to say is that i was not even there nor did i know both the men accused of Hacking and trolling until days, maybe weeks later! It was a simple screw up, i know this because i spoke to three admins about it recently in Teamspeak.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

Removal of ban.

What could you have done better?:

I could have answered the questions i was given much much sooner but i just never had the time to do so. I had been away from the community for about 2-3 weeks and there is no one to blame except myself on that end but I'm here now and i wish for the chance i was given before to be granted to me now.

• Emerald

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-s2-11-55-zelenogorsk-hacking-trolling?page=2

You can disregard that report. It was my mistake putting your name there, as you were not even involved.

• Legend

Can you please explain this message you sent:

86f03931a2.jpg

And can you please explain this situation:

On another account separate to this occasion, they ran into me again. Still seeking revenge 24 hours or so later. At first it was a cut throat emote and i was find of freaked out but William apologized claiming it was a mistake but he was still with sean so i just said its all good. and i still pretended i had no idea who he was. Around 10 pm Eastern time hey slipped me a note that said revenge is a fish best served cold. I ran knowing it was them. And they kept pursuing it and I kept saying I had no clue who they were. I joined the team speak and talked with Rick and asked if there was anyway to make them stop but there wasn't. I had to make if clear that I was a new character so I did and they still kept going. This is just terrible rp and metagaming for KOSing me the day before and for trying to kill me yet again. I was alarmed when reciciing the note and joined the ts so i could talk to someone to see what was appropriate. I was told I had evidence to report if it kept going after I made it clear that I was on a new character. Rick, also at GM saw this all unravel to the very beginning when I told everyone a man in a pink balaclava gave me the note. And knew it was me once i joined the ts and shared what was happening.

• Legend

As stated above, closed.