Server time (UTC): 2022-10-06 18:06

Problem with passphrase.

Capiel

Hi guys i can't find the passphrase, i know i can't recieve help but first: have 2 pages of the rules, which one the passphrase is or can be on both?

and i am from Brazil, my english is good, of course I do not speak as well as an American, I already read word for word , I found some sentences but none worked, has some kind of support for another language ?

Hi guys i can't find the passphrase, i know i can't recieve help but first: have 2 pages of the rules, which one the passphrase is or can be on both?

and i am from Brazil, my english is good, of course I do not speak as well as an American, I already read word for word , I found some sentences but none worked, has some kind of support for another language ?

Nobody can help you with the passphrase because it will be different for everyone. Make sure that you are logged in when you read the rules. You will know it is the passphrase when you see it. Read the rules word-for-word and out loud.

• MVP

Say each word out loud and it will become obvious. Best of luck.

• MVP

There is only one active page of rules, which you can find here: http://www.dayzrp.com/rules-sa

These are the current rules that apply. Try reading the rules out loud to help you find the passphrase, we can not help you any further than that.

The best help we can give you Capiel is, you have to read EVERY SENTENCE, don't skip any, don't glom, just literally read every word one after the other and it will pop out at you.

I understand your frustration, I tried a few times myself to find it and was flustered. Just go slowly, read every sentence, and you will see it and go "Aw, what?!No way, okay, now I get it!"

It isn't something that you have to guess, like 'which ruling would you pick as the most important', it is literally something that be obvious but only after reading each sentence.

Nobody can help you with the passphrase because it will be different for everyone. Make sure that you are logged in when you read the rules. You will know it is the passphrase when you see it. Read the rules word-for-word and out loud.

-snip-

Good luck with that attitude.

-snip-

Uhm...?

Are you here because this server has a no KoS rule, or are you here to roleplay?

-snip-

Just not being allowed to KoS causes a lot of situations that you will need to understand the other rules set in place in order to continue to properly play and let others as well as you have an enjoyable experience. There are issues with people who HAVE read the rules and are still not employing them properly in the game play. So to let you through with just your expectations of not being KoS will not happen.

This isn't an elitist server, it is a RP server, we want proper, fun, gameplay where you roleplay your character along and develope a world from these interactions.

I don't think any RP server is right for you, if you don't have any time to read the rules even, I imagine ANY whitelisted server will not accept you.