Server time (UTC): 2022-09-27 01:29

after i die what happens if i met someone i knew before and he knew i die.

OneEighty

for example: i died at green mountain and my friends/other players saw it. tomorrow, i go back to green mountain. i need to forget events that got me killed right? but what happens if someone there tells me ''omg i saw you die? i recognize your voice?'' what should i do then?

for example: i died at green mountain and my friends/other players saw it. tomorrow, i go back to green mountain. i need to forget events that got me killed right? but what happens if someone there tells me ''omg i saw you die? i recognize your voice?'' what should i do then?

just say you'd just passed out, somebody found you, healed you and took care of you for the time necessary for you to fully recover

• Emerald

[video=youtube]

but seriously people should not be asking that question to you its bad rp.

I was forced to execute my buddy Scott once and we rp'd it as a rubber bullet.

• MVP

Saying something like you passed out is a bit cliche but it would work. Other than that, you could say you don't know who the person is and they might be thinking of something else.

• Emerald

You could also rp that you are wounded. You could rp having pain, bruises, broken ribs, ... And your friends could rp healing you, takeing care of your wounds and such. If you rp you died, you should consider a new characters name and a total new life.

So I always advice, if you see someone die which is friends with you, rp you are liek caring him towards a place and keep him healed, like rp you are cleaning his wounds, removing the bullet, replacing blood bags and such...

BTW, you still know the people you met who didn't kill you, you just don't know anything about the death because...it didn't happen.

i know, thanks.

I just act like it never happened and if they ask i either I say they passed out and my wife brought me to the coast for medical assistance there works every time 70 percent of the time lol

nice story aha:D might use that.

• Legend

Seeing as you seem to have found your answers ill go ahead and mark this as solved. If you have any other question feel free to make another question thread, pm a member of staff, or hop into the help desk.

/solved