Server time (UTC): 2021-10-26 11:28

Heartbroken Jekyll

Guest Jekyll

Guest Jekyll

Hi guys, I go by Jekyll in game. I've been playing DayZ for a little more than a year. I used to love the concept of a "western" game where the entire game is driven by player interaction. But recently, whenever I go any public or private servers everyone just kills on sight. Recently I was playing on a private hive. A lot of people knew me as a medic, or if not, as someone who wouldn't kill you without a damn good reason. After a series of back to back backstabbing, I just about lost all hope in the community. I hope that my experience here will save me from loosing all hope.

Guest Maracuchote300

Hello Jekyll, You won't be disappointed. I assure you this community is nothing but friendly, everyone will help you out, Here in the forums, or in Game. I look forward to seeing you IG.

• MVP

Hey mate,

feel free to look around and try find what you are looking for. Many of us have come from other communities as well.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them.

Look forward to seeing you soon. :)

Fingers crossed you don't have a Mr Hyde that we should be made aware of :S

Guest Jekyll

Thanks Maracuchote, I sure hope so, I'm still reading all the rules to playing on the server, sounds very promising.

Mr. Hyde is bottled down so deep, it would take something huge to make him come out. I really like your backstory, very interesting.

See you all IG.

Welcome to DayZRP !

Here you won't have trouble with K.O.S bandits. Actually, we try to do as mush RP as possible. I hope you will enjoy our community and please remember to stay In character at every moment.

PS: Read the rules, twice. :)