Server time (UTC): 2022-10-07 04:09

Warning: ctrl+F=Throw

So yea, I had no idea that control+F makes you throw something. I was opening a door to a house while also using control, which is my Teamspeak push to talk button. Unfortunately the house has glitchy walls and my magnum revolver went bye bye. Just thought I would share.

Be warned anyone who uses control for push to talk.

So yea, I had no idea that control+F makes you throw something. I was opening a door to a house while also using control, which is my Teamspeak push to talk button. Unfortunately the house has glitchy walls and my magnum revolver went bye bye. Just thought I would share.

Your lucky it was just a revolver...Before coming to DayZRP, I threw an AKM with drum mag and gun wrap :( so pissed, spent like 45 minutes looking for it. Gone...then threw a range finder once as well, I rebound it from my g key so fast after that...

• Sapphire

dang! Good To know. R.I.P Revolver.

• MVP

Throwing stuff is so janky atm anyway xD

Grenades and such are almost useless

Guest Senna1337

I thought only G makes you throw, and its F too?

Time to change my Keyboard Binds asap

Well I am pretty sure I hit Control +F.. BUT it is definitely possible that I hit the G key since it is so close to the F key.

Either way.. lost my Magnum. So upset.

Your lucky it was just a revolver...Before coming to DayZRP, I threw an AKM with drum mag and gun wrap :( so pissed, spent like 45 minutes looking for it. Gone...then threw a range finder once as well, I rebound it from my g key so fast after that...

Man sorry to hear about that! UGH... but I can relate sorta.. haha I was playing once and found an AKM drum mag. Of course no AKM. An hour later I find a small military base and lo and behold in the last barracks in the last room I find an AKM and load up my 75 round drum. That was a mistake apparently as I think the sound gave away my position. I hear a voice say "put the gun down" and a guy walks in the barracks hall with a gun on me. I comply and he draws me outside. He was cool though and he says he just wants to look at my stuff and he might take a few things but not all my stuff. Then suddenly my screen goes black and I am dead. I guess you can still hear voices for a few when you first die? I hear him say "Man I had him covered. That's too bad, I liked this guy". I guess his friend was trigger happy and offed me. THIS WAS NOT ON DAYZRP. It was a public server.

I did not know that but sometimes if you relog after you threw something it is in your inventory again if its not on the Ground.

So it looks like you are correct. I logged back on a few days later and my magnum was back in my inventory!

Good! =D

I am glad that you did not lost your pistol :)

Thrown items often fall into the void of the beyond, never to be seen again. It is a sad fate.

or if you throw them hard enough, they get stuck in the air, had it happen with my sledge hammer.

That was my best sledge hammer (it will be missed)

• Sapphire

Nice to know.