ALL OF IT FOR THE PUBLIC TO SEE

Yet you silenced him

You brought him to a court of so called "justice"

Charge him with accusations that hold no concrete evidence whatsoever

Proud and stone-willed he continued to resist till he breathed his last

I am for Justice

No matter who's it for or against

And I, Leytenánt Mikhail Mel'nik shall bring justice to my father's death

What's done in the dark shall be brought to the light.

Remember my words

For these are mine alone

Justice shall be served

--Mathias splutters in rage over the radio. His voice is increasingly darker and showing signs of some form of illness as he coughs through it.--

"Damn you all. I have men bloody DYING here. I have innocent citizens in need of aid. Yet we all sit here and listen to you all bicker. Don't you realise the real threat here? God damn it."

--Mathias explodes into a fit of coughing before returning to the radio. He returns quieter than before, as if trying to contain himself from coughing.--

"Point Alina is compromised. I repeat, position Alina is compromised. We have multiple wounded and we can no longer stay here... We head west."

--Inaudible mutterings of Mathias continue for another minute before the radio finally switches off. Mathias throws the radio against the wall, rallies his men and prepares to move.--

Vasily hears the transmission again from both Mr Policeman and Major.

Hahaha. Its so nice that some people think we are Chedaki. Let me introduce myself to the people who dont know me. I am General Vasily Ulyanov of South Zagoria People's Republic and we are not Chedaki. Not even close to that. Now back to business. I dont know your name who ever answered me but you seem like a nice guy and i accept the meeting. Also yes we help everyone. We dont care what nation they are. They can even be from fucking Uganda. They are civilians who live in South Zagoria. Only thing what i also want is Mr Policeman. I need to have a long talk with him. Nothing serious, maybe. See you then. До свидания. Слава на Южная Загория!

Vasily ends the transmission and goes to his men to tell the news.

Guest UncleBeaver

*After hearing his major being threatened Adam once more loads his Ak and tunes in.*

My friend are you threatening us if its justice you want we can always talk about this. But ill have you know your talking to armed men who are trained to use higher powered weapons. So if you have an issue let us know in person Im sure there was a better reason your father was killed. Ill tell you this my friend neither I or the rest of us want to kill or wage bloody war like Mathias has said the old world is over and now is a time to forget now is a time for survival not vengeance. But if you keep acting like this death will come to you.

Turns off radio at starts to stare outside of his window.

Vasily hears the transmission again from both Mr Policeman and Major.

Hahaha. Its so nice that some people think we are Chedaki. Let me introduce myself to the people who dont know me. I am General Vasily Ulyanov of South Zagoria People's Republic and we are not Chedaki. Not even close to that. Now back to business. I dont know your name who ever answered me but you seem like a nice guy and i accept the meeting. Also yes we help everyone. We dont care what nation they are. They can even be from fucking Uganda. They are civilians who live in South Zagoria. Only thing what i also want is Mr Policeman. I need to have a long talk with him. Nothing serious, maybe. See you then. До свидания. Слава на Южная Загория!

Vasily ends the transmission and goes to his men to tell the news.

*Kazimir smirks to himself as he begins to speak*

"Well General, it seems that you are a bit more reasonable then some of your men here who accusing me of dragging off their fathers. I don't know your name, but trust me, if that funny business happened in my district the OREL and the COBR would take care of them personally, maybe not out in the open, but the puppet prosecutor and judge might have had an "accident" on their way home. We represented our people, and were not afraid to remove those that oppressed them. Whether they backed us up or not. We can discuss politics and whatever else you guys like at the meeting."

"Bullshit and irrelevant crap aside you sound like decent men. When would you like to meet General? Where? Over?"

*Kazimir awaits a response*

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

*rising from a fitful sleep, Mikhail grabs his AK of the wall and proceeds to wake his brother in the other room

Брат ! Повышение !

Мы должны иметь дело с подонками ,

который убил отца!

*sounds of packing and reloading can be heard in the background

then it fades to static

*The Major sits down at the breakfast table and sends a message over his shortwave radio, after taking a nap in his mother's room*

"To all forces that are under my command, or consider me to be their commander, cease all name-calling towards the Russian people, or those who are of ethnic Russian descent. I myself, am ethnically Russian, and many of us within the unit are as-well. All units RV at home base. Adam, you know where this is correct? Once we are all properly introduced to each other, you will find that I do not tolerate trash-talking, even to our enemies. We are the better men, and will not stoop down to their level. I look foward to meeting all of you. Kazimir out"

*Kazimir ends the broadcast, and goes to prepare lunch*

Guest Artz

Andreas Jankovic would sit by the fire, as he would start to fake a cough, looking at his men, sending them a vicious stare, as he would point at one of them, trying to change the frequency of his PTT-radio.

"Cyka! Yeah, you! Shut the fuck up!"

As the man would keep talking, Andreas would jump on his feet and violently toss it into the mans face before reaching for his waist pulling out a machete with a thirty centimeter long blade, as he would raise the machete, the radio would suddenly spark to life, as he would hear voices.

Andreas would step away and grab the radio as silence would quickly spread in the group of former prisoners from Prison Islands B-block. Andy placed his finger on the PTT-button, as he would cough once and start to talk.

"Corrections Officer Andreas Jankovic here, I don't know where I am, I am in the middle of a forrest with a few of my people. We barely escaped the prison as the prisoners rioted. The warden is dead, so is the majority of the other CO's. We are in grave need of help and supplies. Please, please, respond"

Andreas removed his finger from the button, as he turned to two of the men, sending them a nod, then a wide smile.

"Men... We got work to do."

Andreas would pick up his machete before walking to his tent, picking up his back-pack and an AKM with a few banana clips, stuffing them in his tactical vest and putting it on.

Guest RagingRooster

Andreas Jankovic would sit by the fire, as he would start to fake a cough, looking at his men, sending them a vicious stare, as he would point at one of them, trying to change the frequency of his PTT-radio.

"Cyka! Yeah, you! Shut the fuck up!"

As the man would keep talking, Andreas would jump on his feet and violently toss it into the mans face before reaching for his waist pulling out a machete with a thirty centimeter long blade, as he would raise the machete, the radio would suddenly spark to life, as he would hear voices.

Andreas would step away and grab the radio as silence would quickly spread in the group of former prisoners from Prison Islands B-block. Andy placed his finger on the PTT-button, as he would cough once and start to talk.

"Corrections Officer Andreas Jankovic here, I don't know where I am, I am in the middle of a forrest with a few of my people. We barely escaped the prison as the prisoners rioted. The warden is dead, so is the majority of the other CO's. We are in grave need of help and supplies. Please, please, respond"

Andreas removed his finger from the button, as he turned to two of the men, sending them a nod, then a wide smile.

"Men... We got work to do."

Andreas would pick up his machete before walking to his tent, picking up his back-pack and an AKM with a few banana clips, stuffing them in his tactical vest and putting it on.

Petor Furrows his brow, feeling that something is off, he snatches the transmitter off his bed

No Offence Officer Jankovic, but could you please state you badge number and authroization code. we can never be too careful. Over

Petor chucks the transmitter back down, returning to taking the inventory of the safehouse

Guest Artz

Andreas would look at his soaking wet CERT-uniform as he would climb up on the beach, whilst shaking, by his side would his friend Antwuan be, shots from an unidentified gun could be heard in the distance. Andreas and Antwuan was lucky to get away after just having taken two persons hostages on the prison island. A third male would sit in a bush and gesture to Andreas and Antwuan, as they would quickly get in cover by him, as he would return fire towards the prison island.

Andreas reached for his backpack, as he quickly threw it over his shoulders, starting to jog away with his companions right behind him. After a while they would have reached Kamarovo and take shelter in one of the houses in the outskirts of the town, as Andreas would remember the transmittion he recieved earlier.

Andreas looked at his uniform, reading the badgenumber before reaching for the PTT-radio in his backpack.

"Corrections Officer Jankovic here. Badgenumber 129. No authorisation code.. The system is different with us. Only the warden has the authorisation codes so that they won't be miss-used, the same goes for the riot alarm and such... And the warden is dead. I am unsure wether you are the commander or not, but from now on I wish to only speak to whomever is in charge.. Over."

Andreas would look at his men, as he would nod a few times, sending them a worried smile. As Andreas would reach for his backpack again, Antwuan would sit by the radio, awaiting any communication. Andreas would pull out a brand new MP5 and a few magasines from the bag, recently stolen from the prison.

Andreas would look at his soaking wet CERT-uniform as he would climb up on the beach, whilst shaking, by his side would his friend Antwuan be, shots from an unidentified gun could be heard in the distance. Andreas and Antwuan was lucky to get away after just having taken two persons hostages on the prison island. A third male would sit in a bush and gesture to Andreas and Antwuan, as they would quickly get in cover by him, as he would return fire towards the prison island.

Andreas reached for his backpack, as he quickly threw it over his shoulders, starting to jog away with his companions right behind him. After a while they would have reached Kamarovo and take shelter in one of the houses in the outskirts of the town, as Andreas would remember the transmittion he recieved earlier.

Andreas looked at his uniform, reading the badgenumber before reaching for the PTT-radio in his backpack.

"Corrections Officer Jankovic here. Badgenumber 129. No authorisation code.. The system is different with us. Only the warden has the authorisation codes so that they won't be miss-used, the same goes for the riot alarm and such... And the warden is dead. I am unsure wether you are the commander or not, but from now on I wish to only speak to whomever is in charge.. Over."

Andreas would look at his men, as he would nod a few times, sending them a worried smile. As Andreas would reach for his backpack again, Antwuan would sit by the radio, awaiting any communication. Andreas would pull out a brand new MP5 and a few magasines from the bag, recently stolen from the prison.

*Kazimir responds to the call over the police station radio*

"Yes, I am the commander. I will have to meet you to confirm your identity. Do you have a location? Over."

*Awaits response*

Guest Artz

Antwuan quickly whistled for Andreas and as he stood up, Antwuan would toss the radio to him, just in time to hear the message. Andreas would place his left thumb on the PTT-button, as he would silently wait for around a minute before talking and in that moment only a strong wind could be heard, indicating that Andreas would be near the coast, while he would use his free hand to guide through his paper, taking up a pre-written note.

"Jankovic here... I got a secure location, though I am not gonna openly tell where it is. To find it, please decode this.

01000001 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100011 01101111 01100001 01110011 01110100 00101100 00100000 01110111 01100101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01001011 01100001 01101101 01100101 01101110 01101011 01101000 01100001 00101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110000 01101100 01100001 01100011 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01110011 01101111 00100000 01101011 01101110 01101111 01110111 01101110 00100000 01100001 01110011 00100000 00100010 01000010 01100001 01111001 00100000 01010100 01101001 01101011 01101000 01100001 01111001 01100001 00100010 00101110"

Andreas would breathe quickly, as he would let go of the PTT-button, finally getting to breathe.

Conor murmurs quietly as he fumbles with his radio. He starts to speak in Chernarussian, slurring his words slightly.

"To je velitel, Artyom Něvského. Hlavní poradce premiéra této země.

Objednáváme vás odstoupit okamžitě, a žádají o azyl v Krasnodar, Rusku, kde jsme na vás čeká."

He lets out a small laugh as Josie can be heard giggling in the background.

"Přepínám a končím."

He releases the talk button on his radio, bursting out laughing in unison with Josie, knocking over several empty liquor bottles as he falls from his chair.

*Yuri would finish listen intently to the primary radio broadcast, and those that would follow. Scrambling to grab the radio and get to a clear patch near his forest camp he would begin to transmit*

"Hel-zzz, test, te-zzzz, is anyone there? This is Yuri Too-zz~z. Former officer of the Chernarussian Police Force. Glad to he-zzzz~zzzz~zz~t some friendly faces around here. I've got a camp set up but am willin-zzzzz to help in anyway I ca-zzzzzzz."

*His, already hardly audible voice would then cut out. Without knowing he finishes speaking then makes way back into his woodland camp. Perching his radio on a tree branch so he could hear any incoming transmissions. It would seem that his ability to transmit is limited, but can receive transmissions.*

*Yuri would finish listen intently to the primary radio broadcast, and those that would follow. Scrambling to grab the radio and get to a clear patch near his forest camp he would begin to transmit*

"Hel-zzz, test, te-zzzz, is anyone there? This is Yuri Too-zz~z. Former officer of the Chernarussian Police Force. Glad to he-zzzz~zzzz~zz~t some friendly faces around here. I've got a camp set up but am willin-zzzzz to help in anyway I ca-zzzzzzz."

*His, already hardly audible voice would then cut out. Without knowing he finishes speaking then makes way back into his woodland camp. Perching his radio on a tree branch so he could hear any incoming transmissions. It would seem that his ability to transmit is limited, but can receive transmissions.*

*Kazimir sits in his office in the station reading Sun Tzu's Art of War, he perks up when he hears the message from Yuri*

"Hello there officer. I request you transmit your full name, rank, precinct, and badge number. Thank you. Over."

*Awaits response and continues to read*

*Kazimir sits in his office in the station reading Sun Tzu's Art of War, he perks up when he hears the message from Yuri*

"Hello there officer. I request you transmit your full name, rank, precinct, and badge number. Thank you. Over."

*Yuri would push himself up off the ground, grabbing the radio and speaking into it. Not bothering to move from this position this time*

"Of cour-zzzzzz zzz, This is Yuri Toopina-zz~zzzzz Chief of the Electr-zzzzz depa-zzzz~zz. I am bad-zzzzzz zzzzz 1-44. Give me a time and a pl-zzzzz a-zzz~zzzzzz there. Ove-zzzzz"

*Yuri would then release the PTT of his radio, setting it up on the tree again as he sits down under his tarp*

*Yuri would push himself up off the ground, grabbing the radio and speaking into it. Not bothering to move from this position this time*

"Of cour-zzzzzz zzz, This is Yuri Toopina-zz~zzzzz Chief of the Electr-zzzzz depa-zzzz~zz. I am bad-zzzzzz zzzzz 1-44. Give me a time and a pl-zzzzz a-zzz~zzzzzz there. Ove-zzzzz"

*Yuri would then release the PTT of his radio, setting it up on the tree again as he sits down under his tarp*

*Kazimir's eyes go wide, uttering "Fuck me" before responding*

"Sir, I will assume for now that you are who you say you are. Go to Strong-point Polinski. Over."

*Kazimir awaits a response, his eyes still wide in disbelief*

*Kazimir's eyes go wide, uttering "Fuck me" before responding*

"Sir, I will assume for now that you are who you say you are. Go to Strong-point Polinski. Over."

*Kazimir awaits a response, his eyes still wide in disbelief*

*Would grab his radio and hold down its PTT button, speaking into it*

"Underst-zzzz, will be-zzzz zz-ving towards str-zzzzzz-nt Polinski soon. Again, gl-zzz to hear a frien-zzz zz-ice. Ove-zzz."

*The radio message would break off in silence again, as Yuri finishes his message and begins backing his bag*

*Sasha listening to the original broadcast until his battery dies finds a new one and starts to reply with great hope*

Hello? Our you still there this is Officer Volodya, I am alive but my unit I can't say the same.

*He starts to pack his things and clings to the radio waiting for a response, hoping, wishing*

*Sasha listening to the original broadcast until his battery dies finds a new one and starts to reply with great hope*

Hello? Our you still there this is Officer Volodya, I am alive but my unit I can't say the same.

*He starts to pack his things and clings to the radio waiting for a response, hoping, wishing*

*Kazimir hears the transmission as he is filling up his water bottles at a well*

"Hello Officer Volodya. Transmit your badge number and precinct. Over."

*Awaits response*

*Klara sighs and leans back against the bed that her and the remaining OREL she is with have set up, she yawns and starts to flick through the radio stations, listening to her ear piece as she hears Major Kazimir speak. She furrows her brow and thinks for a moment, she then listens to the responses to the transmission. She brings up her radio and gently presses down on the lever, allowing her to speak into the microphone portion of her headset, speaking clearly into the headset*

This is Searzhant Klara Valentina of the OREL. From what I can hear there are quite a few of other OREL forces that are currently out there. Myself, and the Other leading officers. Major Slavsky and Captain Reznikov. Any OREL looking to group up or at the very least communicate, please respond. We are willing to meet and, upon verifying your identity as an actual officer, we are open for further communications.

*She pauses for a moment, thinking of a few words to say, she looks up and sees a storm coming, she sighs and ques the mic again, trying to get the last words out before the storm*

To the members still remaining of the Chernarussian Defense Ministry. We have regrouped and are willing to meet. Those wishing to meet, come to *The radio starts to cut in and out* coordi-- 05- -4- we ar- awa--ting y--r arrival *radio hisses* oth--s arri-- every da-

*At this point, the radio message becomes too choppy to make out, then goes silent. Klara looks out the window and sighs, she pushes herself up and heads into the make shift mess hall to discuss the radio message with the other OREL members*

*Grips the radio and looks down at his badge*

Roger, I am Officer Volodya and my Badge number is 398 from the Novigrad Precinct, Sir

*Glad to make contact He packs up his stuff and moves out*

*Klara sighs and leans back against the bed that her and the remaining OREL she is with have set up, she yawns and starts to flick through the radio stations, listening to her ear piece as she hears Major Kazimir speak. She furrows her brow and thinks for a moment, she then listens to the responses to the transmission. She brings up her radio and gently presses down on the lever, allowing her to speak into the microphone portion of her headset, speaking clearly into the headset*

This is Searzhant Klara Valentina of the OREL. From what I can hear there are quite a few of other OREL forces that are currently out there. Myself, and the Other leading officers. Major Slavsky and Captain Reznikov. Any OREL looking to group up or at the very least communicate, please respond. We are willing to meet and, upon verifying your identity as an actual officer, we are open for further communications.

*She pauses for a moment, thinking of a few words to say, she looks up and sees a storm coming, she sighs and ques the mic again, trying to get the last words out before the storm*

To the members still remaining of the Chernarussian Defense Ministry. We have regrouped and are willing to meet. Those wishing to meet, come to *The radio starts to cut in and out* coordi-- 05- -4- we ar- awa--ting y--r arrival *radio hisses* oth--s arri-- every da-

*At this point, the radio message becomes too choppy to make out, then goes silent. Klara looks out the window and sighs, she pushes herself up and heads into the make shift mess hall to discuss the radio message with the other OREL members*

*Kazimir takes his radio from his vest before responding to Klara's call*

"I am Major Kazimir Veselovsky, former commander of all COBR units within the MVC's South Zagorian district. We have both COBR, OREL and normal CPD within our ranks at this point. I did not receive your last coordinate set, but we are interested in meeting you. Please re-transmit your location, Over."

*Awaits response*

* Boris had been listening to the radio chatter back and forth for the last fee days and finally decides. To make contact. He clears his throat and presses the transmit key on his handheld*

Major. This is Boris Arlovski, member of COBR unit in Southern Zagoria. I am attempting to make contact with MVC command and I await further orders.

*After broadcasting his message Boris tucks away his radio and begins to move, awaiting further instructions*

Sign in to follow this