Server time (UTC): 2022-10-05 17:50

Question about glitches and RP

I tried searching for an answer, but couldn't find a clear answer, so...

Could we blame some glitches on a paranormal entity?

Yesterday I was playing and a person I was with went upstairs and their legs randomly broke. Could we RP that the ghost of a person wrongly killed because a ghost and decides to harm people entering their home?

I would be happy to write something for the lore behind it. Or do we just ignore the glitches as best we can?

Guest Vittoria

Well, whenever my legs randomly snap, I usually just say like "oh yeah, twisted my ankle".

Try to RP it out better then I slipped and snapped my legs.

just tell he fell of the stairs or something. there is no need to fantasy stuff in rp. at least, thats what i think.

We tried that, but he wasn't anywhere near the stairs anymore. There was no way he fell down the stairs in the middle of a room with no stairs.

I agree with the whole fantasy thing, I just figured with undead walking around, ghosts might not be too far of a stretch.

Well, whenever my legs randomly snap, I usually just say like "oh yeah, twisted my ankle".

Try to RP it out better then I slipped and snapped my legs.

A twisted ankle though you could still hobble around, which I'm going gets added later on, but a fully broken ankle along with ruined pants and shoes would make more sense if the player was attacked by something. I guess it isn't necessary to write a lore for something that will probably be patched eventually.

• Legend

Its good that you want to rp out these situations but you can do that without bringing in the supernatural. Instead of saying that a ghost did it say that you/they fell down the stairs or twisted their ankle. With that being said do you feel your question has been answered?

-if he died away from the stairs say that he broke his legs and when he fell he landed on something sharp and it pierced a vital organ and he bled out-

I tried searching for an answer, but couldn't find a clear answer, so...

Could we blame some glitches on a paranormal entity?

Yesterday I was playing and a person I was with went upstairs and their legs randomly broke. Could we RP that the ghost of a person wrongly killed because a ghost and decides to harm people entering their home?

I would be happy to write something for the lore behind it. Or do we just ignore the glitches as best we can?

If you appeal to an admin then you can break the NLR but you have to talk to an admin first.

One time i went up the stairs of a jail building and said that i ran into a zombie when i opened the door and fell off the railing and broke my leg. You can say you tripped, fell, etc etc but i dont see why not. I wouldnt say that out of nowhere you broke your leg, maybe have some skepticism where it was possible that you tripped or something

IN SHORT; yes you can do that. It is actually very creative and original

Its good that you want to rp out these situations but you can do that without bringing in the supernatural. Instead of saying that a ghost did it say that you/they fell down the stairs or twisted their ankle. With that being said do you feel your question has been answered?

-if he died away from the stairs say that he broke his legs and when he fell he landed on something sharp and it pierced a vital organ and he bled out-

Yes, I feel the question has been answered, my friend did not die, and we sort of ignored the glitch instead of RPing it. We will just RP it as some sort of accident or however instead of using the supernatural. Thank you for all of the replies.

• Legend

Glad to see you have your answer.

/Solved