Server time: 2019-02-20, 10:29 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Dogmeat

Favorite weapon?

I am currently really digging the SVD, its pinpoint accurate. And not losing your sight line between shots makes shooting adjustments for moving targets easier

I like the cross bow but not used it for a bit as it got old and now i think about it my have to get one for the fun of it.

The good old m4 nice clip size and the power full ammunition that it has but since that is not even possible for this patch i got to say the akm withe a nice solid drum mag and the scope gets the job done almost as good despite the fast recoil on it i still love it.

Guest RayymondLmao

P1: the little pistol that could. First firearm I ever found in DayZ, it hasn't let me down yet.

From how much i have played with them IRL. I would love to see the RED9 Get put into the game. They are so much fun to fire, they shoot like a lazer.

Personally, from owning one in real life and how well it works for me as well in game, the MP5 is my personal favorite gun.

I'm still a classic. The M4 is my favorite. It fits my character for roleplay as well so that's a plus.

The meat tenderizer will mess somebodys day right up.

The meat tenderizer will mess somebodys day right up.

Only you

What? Its true!

I've only been in one firefight since coming to DayZRP and I made that kill with a CZ75, and that's not really a situation I'd like to repeat.

I'll have to use my pub experience on this one. My main weapon was the AK-74, but I never really felt like I was doing well with that gun. I didn't end up using much else, but I do remember running an MP5 for a little while and I really enjoyed using it.

Since I'm a big fan of the MP5 outside of DayZ I'd have to say the MP5. Although I much prefer one of the full size variants with the retractable stock (MPA3, MP5A5, MP5-N) over the MP5-K.

My AA-12! I wish it was in SA :(  I killed more people with that in 2 week of Mod than I did with any other weapon over the course of a year!

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Skip to 1:52

[video=youtube]

Skip to 1:52

That was pretty awesome.

As for me, anything that isn't automatic is what I usually role with.

New favorite weapon, the rock!