Server time: 2019-02-18, 21:35 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Dogmeat

Favorite weapon?

Guest Zenon

Sporter with a 30 round magazine.

I personally haven't had much experience with the M4 as it is to rare for me to come across I suppose so I would have to say the AKM with PSO1 scope :)

hard to say to be honest the sidearm being the 1911, the main would be a mix between the pump shotgun, SKS and the bow (a bit heartbroken that the bows are screwed at the moment) I dont quite have a melee fave but if I had to choose it would be a mix of the hunting knife and the hayhook (just because its in a way my characters signature weapon)

Well I say Mr broom is my favourite weapon. Once I knocked a bandit with a BROOM and saved my ass. Thanks Dayz.

809483c47b3161f6d013a4d7b3b89b36.jpg

c02330788df0b5b5680718948ddde8d2.jpg

I have a folder in my phone dedicated to the 1911 side arms, mostly screenshots from Instagram.. need I say more?

The magnum, love that sound and stopping power.

Haha. i should really try playing with fists only vs zombies for a short while. was carrying around a sidearm for zombies but...bleh.

i've always been more leaning to melee, even tho dayz is not exactly designed as a melee fighter game.

P.S tossing my pistol into the lake in-game

That's a tough one for me, since generally whatever gun I can find ammo for ends up being my weapon of choice until I can upgrade it using similar methods. But when I do end up feeling "upgraded" it's usually some variant of the AK. Specifically, the AKS 74U. It's a fairly common ammo type, so you tend to find tons of bullets for it. Plus it's compact, so if you really want, you could tuck it away in a backpack or something and pull it out for those, "say hello to my little friend" type encounters.

Man I love that baby AK...

I loved the Svd's i've had.

The M4's where great.

Nothing like a Firefight with a Revolver or a .45.

The aug wherent that good, but i look forward to have it with 100 round drums and acog.

I miss the Mosin with an LRS and a bipod. (Best sniper)

But finally i have to settle on the AK 101's i've had.

Atm i carry a CR75. new playstyle allows pistols. plus the CR75 uses 9mm rounds. i would use the 1911A1 or the FNX.45 but .45ACP rounds seem hard to find.

Ofc... i will keep my trusty knife.

EDIT: or i did carry a pistol... until i decided not be a pansy anymore...i must be...awesome!...let the Ego rain supreme!

MP-133 long shotgun. Makes me look threatening when you're within casual speaking distance. Can't really miss if something happens. ;D