Server time: 2019-02-20, 10:34 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Dogmeat

Favorite weapon?

I have to represent the shotgun/magnum love combo.

I particularly like the MP5 as it goes with my current character's background story. He just wouldn't be an assault rifle kind of guy. It also doesn't go full weenie, with a very limited range of 100 yards.

Bow and Arrow, not to be hipster or anything, it's just the only weapon I've really ever used that made me feel satisfied whenever I fired the thing. That and I'm not as lucky to be able to try AK rifles or Augs, my lucks really short and I gotta make the best of it with sticks and stones.

Sword.

Advantages:

+Plenty of RP opportunity

+Fast swing rate

+High amount of melee damage

Disadvantages

-Extremely annoying to find

-Bandit bait

I love the akm and the cr75. Both are just sleek with a full kit and the akm is my favorite weapon in any game it is in. Especially Insurgency :)

I'm gonna have to go with the Bozo Whacker, real nice if you ask me. Deals with most of my problems, believe me. You ain't gonna want a piece of this buddy.

Baseball_bat.png

My Favorite Weapon would probably be the mosin, due to its power and if you have good accuracy distance shouldn't be an issue, maybe with a pistol on the side but thats about it.

Gun wise, a magnum. Fits easily into your clothing and you aren't seen as a threat. But if you think about it, talking to people is the most powerful weapon out there. You can make friends with someone who can help you in fights with both combat, medicine and distracitng, or just as easily try to manipulate someone into fighting others without any risk to yourself.

Guest alexandru1208

My favorite weapon ever in DayZ is the SKS, outstanding rate of fire, 10 bullets perfect for great clear outs against bandits or attackers, and looks great with a PU-Scope.

And second utmost favorite is the AK-101, great recoil, a powerful caliber bullets, but it's immense power is balanced with it's rarity or magazines.

And for the lastly, the Mosin, a great hunting weapon and a perfect arsenal for scouting with the LRS.

And as for melee, I prefer the Axes for their tree cutting ability and zombie chopping ability.

On my opinion, i think SKS is the better. It give many damages, we can use it at 300m quite good distance.

Since AK-74M has not yet been implemented into the game, AK-101 is my favorite one at the moment.

A good start is always provided with the trusty Repeater, the Ak74 has a somewhat good find rate for ne and the ammo is good to come by, if only there were more mags :/

As i sidearm i vote Makarov (ammo everywhere!) Or Revolver(because you don't need to search those damn mags :D)

I shoot too bad for a mosin, else it would be sweet^^

The repeater for sure. Easy enough to find, not too sought after and usually nobody will rob you for it, and ammunition is not too hard to come by. Hits like a truck too, what's not to love?

i love the m4 but i can never find them anymore. it seems like every time i find a crash site a hacker is waiting there for me. a big part in why i want to join DayZRP

Honestly my favorite weapon is the magnum. It is useful for almost any situation.