Server time: 2018-08-17, 18:43

Sign in to follow this  
Dogmeat

Favorite weapon?

I'd have to say the Magnum and Repeater combination. Repeater can hold 11 rounds and if you have 2 speedloaders for the Magnum, it makes the Magnum that much more bad ass. Both weapons take .357 ammo, too. The ammo can stack up to 30, so ammo won't be taking up much space in your inventory!

The Mosin is probably my favorite weapon at the moment. They're not too rare and they pack a punch! Also i like how you can load 5 rounds and you dont need a mag. Id only swap out my Mosin for an automatic weapon such as an AKM. I do also agree with Destin above though ^^ Id always pick up a Repeater if i didnt have a Mosin, and who doesnt like having a Magum as a sidearm! Probably one of the best sidearms along with the Longhorn

Has to be the rotten zucchini, I mean whose gonna be able to kill you when you're shoving a mold filled green stick of badassery down their throat?

Everyone seems to like the close/long range combos, which I agree are very effective at what they do. I used to play a lot of the Mosin/Magnum play style because if I end up getting into a firefight, I prefer to do it from far away and use tactics/movement to my advantage rather than simply good aim. Not that it is the same playstyle, but I have also taken a liking to the new MP-133 (don't know if that's the right combination of letters/numbers) as it allows a decent amount of shots to be fired in a good amount of time, and has pretty good range for a shotgun. It's also nice because it doesn't matter too much when shaking where you aim is relative to the Mosin.

Trusty Mosin Nagant. If it was good enough for Vasiliy Zaytsev, it's more than good enough for me.

Mine would have to be the M4 if I could ever find it again. My character right now is an all american ex-cop. He hates using the 'foreign' weapons and it's difficult for him to get used to the fact that we aren't in Kansas anymore. Unfortunately every time I find one, it is either already ruined or almost all of the attachments are damaged.

So usually I run with a mosin with long range scope and a magnum. Can't really beat that one two punch!

I love the mp5 with a 30 round mag. If you got in on your back and you got a big backpack people won't even notice you got a weapon. Downside are the small bullets but the rate of fire is great!

I also like the magnum. It has an badass look and sound and a great stopping power. Down side it has only 6 bullets so you neeed to make every shot count!

The Mosin 91/30 for sure. Easy to use and devastating in the hands of the capable.

I like to accent it with a black paint job rather than dressing it in camouflage. I also like having options when it comes to scopes, but I can deal with any variant, and even place a good shot at 600 meters without a scope. Earning the nick of "Deadeye" has been my proudest achievement using the rifle. ? Go ahead and take a hack at my pride, if you will. I already know that I can't do it every time, but it's nothing to sneeze at.

I do, also, like to vary things slightly, as I personally own a Finnish manufactured .308 Rifle. So I was overjoyed when they changed the blaze to use that caliber round. ? I'll use it as a stand-in weapon when I can't get my hands on ammo for my Mosin. (Don't have the picture on me atm, will include when I get to my computer)

Guest UncleBeaver

brass knuckles

(mosin too more of a survivory type gun reminds me of stalker)

I just love the blaze.It looks really cool and it is powerful against the zombies.

I go through different stages.

Once it was the AKM, then the repeater.

Now I'm leaning towards the CR527 and when it releases the Winchestor, just cause it feels heaps "survival-y".

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

Gotta love the broom

Really helps when you need to sweep the area for enemies

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

The closest thing to a weapon I choose is the door :)

On the contrary my good man, trucks are indeed the most dangerous weapon in game

Gotta love the broom

Nice. Love to see someone break down the serious tone of this post with humor.

I find using human bones to be rather humerus as well.

Nothing else is as close to my heart as a kalashnikov. Though it might have to make some room for the VSS and SVD. Is gonna be a battle among them.

The M4 with all attachments when I can obtain it, which fortunately for you is very rare. ;) I will usually have a magnum on me as well but If I want to take things at a distance and observe, which is what I mostly do, I will use a longhorn.

1911, my favorite weapon in game and in real life.

For a primary, a rifle preferably one with a scope and bolt action

Gotta love the broom

Especially when you are cleaning the area of hostiles

Brother. Give me a Mosin, a Magnum, and enough ammo that I will clear the whole Cherno town. From zombies or players, everything I need is a good scope and that's mine- No... YOUR... day going out of the window.