Server time: 2019-02-24, 06:15 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Dogmeat

Favorite weapon?

I have to say up until about two days ago I have always been fond of using the mosien until I got into a firefight and realized that most of the shooting that goes on in the RP servers happen at around 100 meters or less. What are your guys' favorite weapons to use and why?

My beautiful AUG. On another note, mosins do have a place even in these role-play servers, but usually only if you're in a medium to large sized group.

Sawn off shotgun, Pull this little beast people know you mean business. It also fits in your backpack or tactical vest. It is a great secondary.

Longhorn and SKS. Because they are the best in fast reaction fight. With the long horn you just need one shot in an other player chest and his down if you'r good at fast reaction its the best. Also the SKS is a 10 fast bullets burst which

in a 100 hundred meter with out the best aim can dominate.

SKS:

+Effective to 400m

+Deals a lot of DMG

+Ammo is easy to find

+Can take out multible targets

-Is pretty loud

-mostly ruining the backpacks of the hostile

AK74-U:

+A great firerate

+Is small and easy to find

+Once i stormed a building and killed 4 peps w/1mag (high DMG)

-Mags are kind of rare

-Standard butstock isnt good (use the AKM one !)

-Only effective to 276m (tested it)

I love sks, but atm I'm using mosin :3

Guest Senna1337

(Only calling out Guns i already used extensively

Most Favorite: Mosin Nagant

+Very common Ammo

+WWII Gun (I love WWII Guns)

+1-Shot KO (most of the Time for me)

-Bolt-Action

-Only 5 Shots per Clip

-Sucks Dong at CQC

-Loud as fuck

Backup Weapon: MP-133

+VERY common Ammo

+VERY satisfying to Shoot

+1-Hit Kill point-blank

+1-Hit KO on Close-Mid Range (for me)

+Breaks Legs easily

+11 Shots per Clip

-Loud as hell

-Not the most common Weapon

-Reloading after each Shot

I gotta say my favorite weapon is Mosin with a pistol sidearm.

Mosin for long range support and a pistol for up close and personal when the time comes.

I love the 1911. Favourite sidearm along with the Magnum, which I use until I find a mag for the 1911.

Repeater until I find an AKM. Will use the winchester when it comes out, I love hunting rifles.

Longhorn + AKM combo. plenty of firepower up close and personal with Extended capability for stalking and if a fight stretches out.

Pretty much this combo. 7.62 AKM with a drum mag provides a lot of firepower and is intimidating enough to think twice whether to screw with a guy that has it. Longhorn for hunting animals or taking down infected from distance.

Another combo that I also value is mosin and magnum.

Personally I like the Mosin with a Magnum back up. The Mosin is too reliable to sleep on, with the stopping power of a charging Rhino, the Mosin rips all in its path to shreds.

My personal favorite combo is Sawn off shotgun & Sks. Sawn off because of the sheer close range killing power, and the SKS because of its ability to preform well in most environments.

Ak-74 with a silencer. It's great at most ranges, and will keep the dead off your back. The ammo is also super easy to find at jail buildings and barracks.

AKS-74U, small and biddable.

even if it is on my back it is still hard to see.

AK's? Mosins? What kind of a sissy weapons are theese?

This baby right here

Sword.png

+Uses no ammo

+Looks badass

+Feels badass

+Is badass

+Opponents don't know what hit 'em when you charge at the across the field wielding 1,5m of pure medieval badassery

-Range i guess

In all seriousness, my vote goes out to Blaze 95 Double Rifle. I dig the look on it, it is effective at both close and medium ranges, and ammo is very easy to find

I like to go with m4a1 or aug, because when you're 1v5 you do more damage when you injure someone on the other side, you hit them, most likely go unconscious so a friend has to help him get back on his feet. if their not using their guns, it doesn't matter if their alive lol.

but since the m4 and aug are so hard to find, ill go with a mosin or ak101

repeater because the ammo is easy to find and I love the sound and the style of this rifle, or SKS (but the 7,62x39mm cartridge are hard to find nowadays)

I like to go with anything 5.56, because when you're 1v5 you do more damage when you injure someone on the other side, you hit them, most likely go unconscious so a friend has to help him get back on his feet. if their not using their guns, it doesn't matter if their alive lol.

but since anything 5.56 is so hard to find, ill go with a mosin or ak101

Erm, AK101 is 5.56.