Server time: 2018-02-19, 06:18

King of the Castle - Lopatino (Melee only - OOC Event)
TODAY - 2018-02-20 00:00:00 (server time) - Starts in 17 hours, 41 minutes
Sign in to follow this  
Naz

The Sanctuary Survivor

*You trudge out of the forest, and into the clearing, onto a dirt road. You glance left, then right, then left again. Wait. Something catches your eyes. White, small, flowing with the wind. Coming toward you. The sheet of paper, somewhat crumpled, falls to your feet. There is writing on both sides. You pick it up and begin to read.*

B6vM6Yl.png

PKCUAPR.png

//OOC: Hey guys, welcome to The Sanctuary Survivor, the S.O.S.'s bi-weekly newsletter! Of course, this is the first edition, written by yours truly, and I hope you guys like it. My character is an investigative journalist, and Kristof offered me the opportunity to pursue this, so I just jumped at the chance. If anything seems out of order, it's probably because I wrote all of this at midnight. If you have any suggestions, be sure to send them my way!

-Naz

It's a great idea to make something like this for your group.

But the font is rather small, which makes it difficult for me to read.

Looks very nice though.

It's a great idea to make something like this for your group.

But the font is rather small, which makes it difficult for me to read.

Looks very nice though.

Damn, you know what, I showed it to a friend just now and he said the same thing. I'll find the time to try to fix that. Thank you so much for the feedback!

EDIT: I believe I have fixed it. I had to remove part of the last story, sadly. Next time I promise that won't happen, haha. Hope it's readable now!

Yeah thats way better!

Could make a third page on it though, if you had to cut down your story...

Thanks for all the positive feedback everybody! I really appreciate it. :D

Great read and wonderful to represent our new group friend! Looking forward to reading future editions.

When is the next issue of the Sanctuary Survivor coming out?

I permadeathed this character just before I got to writing the next issue. If you'd like, I could churn out one more with the info I had, but I'm done with this character.

When is the next issue of the Sanctuary Survivor coming out?

I permadeathed this character just before I got to writing the next issue. If you'd like, I could churn out one more with the info I had, but I'm done with this character.

Aww that's a shame, I was really looking forward to reading all these. And yeah, I guess a "farewell" article would be sort of fitting, even if it wasn't meant to be a farewell at all.

Sign in to follow this