Server time (UTC): 2021-10-26 12:03

'Allo

Guest LordKronos

Guest LordKronos

Hello there. I am Lord Kronos. Not really sure what to say here but I'm relatively new to DayZ. RELATIVELY. a month and a half of Hero by day Bandit by night.

Uhm.... If you guys have any questions then fire away.

"In case I have to penetrate them both, happens often" - Cameron King.

Welcome to DayZRP !

Make sure you read the rules first, if you have any questions don't hesite to ask anyone in the shoutbox or pm me !

See you out there !

(When you say hero by day and bandit by night, is that your RP role?)

"In case I have to penetrate them both, happens often" - Cameron King.

This man will stay a DayZRP legend.

Guest LordKronos

I've read the rules through its' entirety at least 5 times.

(When you say hero by day and bandit by night, is that your RP role?)

Nah. Just my gameplay style from regular servers. I play on a Namalsk server of which I am part of the owners group which is a KOS bandit clan.

And on my other regular Chernarus server I'm once again part of the owners group so I am a full-fledged hero/tactician/overwatch for friendly groups.

This man will stay a DayZRP legend.

Were you there?

• MVP

Hey! Welcome to the server!

You can find a guide that will help you keep updated with the mod / pretty much everything on the forums. Just click this link!

Here's a link the the Clans and Groups thread of the forum. I'm not sure if you want to play a bandit or a hero, but I'm sure you'll find something you'll fit in!

I hope you'll have fun with us! If you need anything, feel free to PM pretty much anyone here! :)

Guest LordKronos

I get interviewed with the other Trainees in about an hour. I'm chilling in the channel with them, I heard the whole op. Reply to him with the phrase "Wall-face" and "Run aray"