Server time (UTC): 2021-10-23 15:07

Clan skins?

Dev priority list:

- Fix Mod

- Add cool stuff

They will be here soon, hopefully.

Clan skins isn't "cool stuff", they are one of the best and greatest feature the mod would have, they prevent a lot of chaos and add a very large portion of RP into the mod.

When it's done.

So f*cking tired of that comment, srsly.

Give us a update, a current status, anything..

+1

What is taking to long Rolle?

Why isn't anything happening to it?

GIVE US SOME INFO!!!!!!

Hey everyone, let's make useless comments like these! It'll surely motivate Rolle to work even harder, I'm sure.

Guest Maracuchote300

Chill out guys. He's trying. Calm down, I would think it takes some damn time, I think you would need all Clan players PID's in order to do something like that.

There's a slight chance that the clan skin system may not be finished for the launch, but should be implemented within a week after.

Thats half a month ago.

hahahahahaha, half a month?

Thats only 2 weeks, yes 7 days after he said 'Should' not really enough tiime to start nagging really, especially with all the problems recently.

What use is a skin without a stable server.

Rain it in guy's

Thump'

• Server Manager

When it's done.

+1

GIVE US SOME INFO!!!!!!

Why: recent server instability and issues, server feature priorities, job, real life, other games and projects.

Release: when it's done. Most likely Q2 2013.

Clan skins are just an extra feature for the server, it's not critical for server to function or affects core gameplay in any way, especially now that we have so many skins available. They will be done when I have time and idea on how to implement them.

Sure, a viable shortcut, until coding can be implemented, could be to have specific clan skins available via donation. But that being said, you couldn't really regulate it, and anyone could 'technically' select it after donation was made.

And then you would have people pretending to be other people, and things would degrade from there.

Best to wait for it, I'd say.

is there maby a way for ppl that donated to swap to a skin that has a clan logo if they want then ?

i myself got the crocodile dundee skin and its awsome but i didnt know others had logo's, clan skins would solve this but this way alot of ppl could identify themselves with logo's on the arms

• MVP

I almost stopped playing because of the unstable server, Of course they fix the server so it´s playable before adding more stuff.

+1

GIVE US SOME INFO!!!!!!

Why: recent server instability and issues, server feature priorities, job, real life, other games and projects.

Release: when it's done. Most likely Q2 2013.

Clan skins are just an extra feature for the server, it's not critical for server to function or affects core gameplay in any way, especially now that we have so many skins available. They will be done when I have time and idea on how to implement them.

Thank you! Communication between community and development is very important, a prime example would be rocket and his devblogs