Good luck with this guys. Cya around Altar castle? :troll:

• Sapphire

yaaaaaaaaaaaay

• Sapphire

#Hyperino!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sapphire

Plot Twist were actually going to be super active! :D

• Emerald

501st oh sweet memories when I was the only active member on the server.

• Emerald

I am one of the guys who felt like the constant disbanding and reforming of groups was getting out of line.

But I can say that I am looking forward to seeing a return of 501st on to SA.

Feels like this was all that was missing to christen our move to SA

Welcome O7

• Sapphire

Technically you was not in the 501st you was in "Legacy" two completley different groups but thanks for the kind words :)

• Emerald

Technically you was not in the 501st you was in "Legacy" two completley different groups but thanks for the kind words :)

bla bla same thing xD

• Sapphire

bla bla same thing xD

its not though! :DxD

• Emerald

I hate to be "that guy" but do we really need this. The clan grew and rose and left and came back so many times in the mod it was almost comical. Isn't this going to be only the same thing as the mod, only now on SA? If it didnt work out the first time, or the second, or the fifth maybe its time to let an idea go by the way side and bring something fresh and new, not just the same idea with kind of a different name.

• Sapphire

it work loads lol and its different lore different look just same people so whats wrong with having a similar name

• Emerald

Its not an issue of it being a new thing to bring this group over to, its an issue with the "group idea" itself. It obviously didn't work out in the mod the numerous times it was attempted, so whats the difference on SA. Its obviously the same people and similar idea, whats going to change on SA that will keep this from being another case of approve and disband that was the norm in the mod?

• Sapphire

Its not an issue of it being a new thing to bring this group over to, its an issue with the "group idea" itself. It obviously didn't work out in the mod the numerous times it was attempted, so whats the difference on SA. Its obviously the same people and similar idea, whats going to change on SA that will keep this from being another case of approve and disband that was the norm in the mod?

This is not the mod you need to realise that the standalone is a different lore and we did work out with the mod we just died with the mod with the inactivity of many people in the mod we did not get much RP interaction so we became inactive within ourselves but its a shame you feel this way i hope you commented the same about other groups from the mods making a return to standalone.

• Diamond

94130-mother-of-god.jpg

It's back again. Good luck to all involved.

• Sapphire

I'm not sure what you mean "it didn't work out in the mod" sure we disbanded a few times but so does every other group in the end. I've never regretted being apart of this group and enjoy most of my time in it as well and I don't believe we ever have gave anyone on the sever that bad of an role playing experience. As for assuming it will be the exact same is a bit unfair as well I mean did you have that many interactions with us in the mod to tire you out of us that much excluding alter castle which was more like baby sitting then role playing half of the time

• Sapphire

Funnily enough there is a castle pretty close to Altar hill..... maybe you can crash into that again :troll:

Welcome back boys

• Sapphire

I don't think you knew or bothered to find out any of the reasons we disbanded before or how long the group was formed before making your comment, normally a new 501st was around for a good couple months and half of the disbands/ new 501st where either due to leader change or a rp reason to change the group.