Server time (UTC): 2022-10-02 21:47

Dynamic Events
ONGOING | 2022-10-02 19:30:00 (server time) | Ends in 47 minutes

OFFICIAL Hereos & Generals Thread

I deleted it not 10 minutes ago because its updates were annoying me slightly, but I really enjoyed it when I played it. Thompson master race, totally true

I dont know how many times i watched my squad get decimated by the spray of a Thompson...

i really do like the game but its soooo hard to progress, unlocking weapons, cars etc. is so damn hard and its not worth it. its like this game is p2w. you can easily unlock things with real money. if they remove p2w it will be my second favoruite game.

Would enjoy this game so much more if I was able to get more than two weapons to choose from..

You easily can dude, u just have to play more. You just need to play with the first MP to unlock better MP's and with the coins u get while playn buy them. And if u want to be a sniper, buy the bolt action gun (American: M1903; German:KAR 98 kurz) and unlock the sniper which pay to winners can get for more then 10€. As an example. I started 5 days ago and im about to get this sniper, which u can buy for 10€. So pay to winners are just unpatient people and do NOT have a advantage.

• Legend

i like the game. the problem is that it is pay2win. that kinda ruins it. but still, great game. i love the sniperrifles and the parajumps!

• Sapphire

I've played it for 42 hours total accoring to Steam. It's incredibly pay to win game and I wouldn't recommend it for anyone for longer than playing one or two matches. After a long time I got the MP40 for the germans and can say the game got pretty fun right there.

In short if you're not planning to spend more than 20€ for it, don't bother. It'll get boring really quick

• Emerald

Got it around the time it got released, so everything was cheap. Got a sniper, paratrooper, tank and plane.

I've played it for 42 hours total accoring to Steam. It's incredibly pay to win game and I wouldn't recommend it for anyone for longer than playing one or two matches. After a long time I got the MP40 for the germans and can say the game got pretty fun right there.

In short if you're not planning to spend more than 20€ for it, don't bother. It'll get boring really quick

even if you spend €20 i still wouldnt recommend it, buying snipers tanks and everything inbetween can give you a bit of fun for a day or two, but still it not worth the money

then im sorry but then ur just unpatient and if u are unpatient u shouldnt get the game. U gotta have patience for this game and after few days playing u can get better weapons and have pretty much fun. And why do u HAVE to buy 20€?! I unlocked the sniper after few days playing, which u can get for more than 10 €? You DONT have to spend money on the game at all. Just playing more. And once you get better weapons you can own everyone especially the pay2winners, who spent alot of money just for being unpatient. I can just say if u do like WW-Games, you should defenitily get it.

even if you spend €20 i still wouldnt recommend it, buying snipers tanks and everything inbetween can give you a bit of fun for a day or two, but still it not worth the money

U dont have to spent money at all, u just need skills and patience and u can get better guns = much more fun. But if u have none of both conditions i mentioned ^^ then u shouldnt get it and u shouldnt tell other people not to get it just because u dont have those conditions^^.

U dont have to spent money at all, u just need skills and patience and u can get better guns = much more fun. But if u have none of both conditions i mentioned ^^ then u shouldnt get it and u shouldnt tell other people not to get it just because u dont have those conditions^^.

• Sapphire

You seem to be quite a fanboy of the game with your devout defending of it and trying to shut down everyone who criticize it. I'd love to see proper arguments by you. You shouldn't just expect that the people that see problems with it are bad players. Let me just quickly summarize it to the rest thinking what I meant and consider if this game is worth it.

Most of the games I play I can go over 3,0 k/d so it's not really about skills how fun it can be. Hell I even remember that the average for the most played German character is around 2,75. The 50 kills - 15 deaths games are not irregular. The thing that bugs me the most is the neverending grinding you got to do.

As I like to use the weapon modifications and they get damaged over time. This means you have to pay for repairing them. Also you have to pay for the maintenance of vehicles you use and resupplying of the ammunition such as grenades, bazookas or modified ammo for guns. Should you use all of these to make your weapon better or the possibility to use e.g. explosives, that means an average game awards you around 2-4k cash per win depending how good you perform and how much you focus on objectives. The MP40 that I got cost 128k I think. And that's just one new gun.

Now the next aim I had was to get the sniper rifle, which (if I remember right) was 248k. That's quite a lot of saving one has to do and taking in account that you have to at least reach the lvl 9(?). Then you can choose pay for your character to be "recon" class. Also you need to have previously used bolt action rifles in order to get your "Bolt action ribbon" rank pretty high. This means buying the regular bolt action before the sniper and it costs 74k itself.

TL;DR; If you like grinding the same maps over and over again, hundreds of matches to achieve a new weapon after countless hours of gameplay then be my guest. But I've warned you, it might get boring really fast. Just my 2 cents.

I suggest grabbing Red Orchestra/Rising Storm from a Steam sale if you're looking for a proper WWII shooter.

• Emerald

To be honest.. I only play it because it's one of the few WWII multiplayer games out there and I just like the whole scenery.. But if you guys really want to play a World War II game, I'd suggest Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2.. That game is really fucking amazing.. Big maps, explosions and guns guns guns..

.. Or Verdun.. That is one of my favorites but thats WWI. :)

You seem to be quite a fanboy of the game with your devout defending of it and trying to shut down everyone who criticize it. I'd love to see proper arguments by you. You shouldn't just expect that the people that see problems with it are bad players. Let me just quickly summarize it to the rest thinking what I meant and consider if this game is worth it.

Most of the games I play I can go over 3,0 k/d so it's not really about skills how fun it can be. Hell I even remember that the average for the most played German character is around 2,75. The 50 kills - 15 deaths games are not irregular. The thing that bugs me the most is the neverending grinding you got to do.

As I like to use the weapon modifications and they get damaged over time. This means you have to pay for repairing them. Also you have to pay for the maintenance of vehicles you use and resupplying of the ammunition such as grenades, bazookas or modified ammo for guns. Should you use all of these to make your weapon better or the possibility to use e.g. explosives, that means an average game awards you around 2-4k cash per win depending how good you perform and how much you focus on objectives. The MP40 that I got cost 128k I think. And that's just one new gun.

Now the next aim I had was to get the sniper rifle, which (if I remember right) was 248k. That's quite a lot of saving one has to do and taking in account that you have to at least reach the lvl 9(?). Then you can choose pay for your character to be "recon" class. Also you need to have previously used bolt action rifles in order to get your "Bolt action ribbon" rank pretty high. This means buying the regular bolt action before the sniper and it costs 74k itself.

TL;DR; If you like grinding the same maps over and over again, hundreds of matches to achieve a new weapon after countless hours of gameplay then be my guest. But I've warned you, it might get boring really fast. Just my 2 cents.

I suggest grabbing Red Orchestra/Rising Storm from a Steam sale if you're looking for a proper WWII shooter.

And u my brada u Seem to know the game much more better than me xD even though u Seem not to recommend it. Why are there thousands of ppl playn it then? Just because u dont like it dont Tell other ppl not to get it because they might have patience and They might like it.

And there are Enough different maps dude to be honest as u obviously know because u Seem to have spent pretty much time on that game, even much more than me