Server time (UTC): 2022-09-27 02:00

Hello my name is Greg, and Im 24 years old with a birthday coming up in March. I hope to become a part of this community because I enjoy the game Dayz and have been waiting for legit Role playing servers since I started. These Server allow the game to be played to its fullest extent and the interactions between other players can be an amazing experience. I love the fact this is a hack free/non kos community which will make it a great place to be and enjoy myself.

Welcome welcome! Best of luck with the application process. It truly is a breath of fresh air... I almost can't imagine going back to public servers and it's been about approximately a month for me. Stay active on forums, and lurk a little bit to get a feel of things here.

Best,

Ray

Hey guys this is my second time here (didnt post in the correct forums last time) and i must say this is how DayZ should be played always....give or take a few kill rules, i love playing on this server which is why im re-applying...i have met some amazing role players and i cant wait to get back into the action...keep up the great work guys Axel Mason

Welcome welcome! Best of luck with the application process. It truly is a breath of fresh air... I almost can't imagine going back to public servers and it's been about approximately a month for me. Stay active on forums, and lurk a little bit to get a feel of things here.

Best,

Ray

thanks for the welcome, and i agree i have 1228 hours in dayz and like my self others have had to deal with hackers for most of our dayz experience. I have no interest in joining another public server due to it and will only be apart of white-listed servers from now on or until something is done.