Server time (UTC): 2022-10-06 17:07

[YOUTUBE] Taciturn Whispers Channel [Are you into ASMR? Check this out.]

Light

• Sapphire

uyXawnN.png

What is ASMR?

ASMR stands for Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response and is the current (non-scientific) name given to the feeling characterized as a pleasurable tingling sensation felt in the head, scalp, back and other regions of the body in response to visual, auditory, tactile, olfactory, and/or cognitive stimuli, such as crinkling bags, hand movements, whispering and personal attention.

My videos are not only meant to help induce ASMR or "tingles", but also help provide a relaxing, calming and soothing experience for the viewer while helping to relieve their anxiety relief, stress relief, insomnia relief, to help those suffering with PTSD or depression, to serve as a study aid and much more. (er.)

Are you into ASMR? If yes, check out and subscribe to my YouTube Channel, and feel free to leave me ideas or comments on here.

[video=youtube]

• Sapphire

I've tried these types of videos in the past but I never got those tingles people talk about! I do feel pretty relaxed though but I think I might be doing it wrong (distractions on other screens and what not).

• Sapphire

Oh man. I love this stuff.

Edit: Just finished two of the videos, I've got to say it's probably the only ASMR stuff I've listened to all the way through, the tingling feeling I get from your videos is awesome, I might need a few more though...

I'll pay.

• Sapphire

I've tried these types of videos in the past but I never got those tingles people talk about! I do feel pretty relaxed though but I think I might be doing it wrong (distractions on other screens and what not).

I need to have my eyes closed, personally, but I don't get any massive tingles. It just relaxes me.

I also watch these videos for relaxation ( stress.. :( )

Your videos are amazing, keep making them plz :)

I subbed!

Thanks bae'. <3

• Sapphire

I need to have my eyes closed, personally, but I don't get any massive tingles. It just relaxes me.

Yeah I've tried that and it does relaxe me quite a bit. From reading comments about people getting tingles and shit I thought I was missing out haha.

Will have to check out your videos when I get home from work!

• Sapphire

That sounds so good. I like it. So relaxing.

• Sapphire

Yeah I've tried that and it does relaxe me quite a bit. From reading comments about people getting tingles and shit I thought I was missing out haha.

Will have to check out your videos when I get home from work!

Sure do! They are quite basic at the moment, really old school ASMR but I'll get to ASMR roleplays soon (Post-Apocalyptic story, etc...) , that will start being quite interesting. I'm a pretty creative guy.

That sounds so good. I like it. So relaxing.

I'm glad you like it! Some people finds ASMR weird; but oh well.

I've experienced ASMR for as long as I can remember, and started watching videos to help me sleep in the past four years (otherwise I really struggle to drift off). It's cool to have seen it blow up from a tiny community to what it is now, gradually making it's way into the mainstream. I would like to see more scientific research done into it, though.

I'll give your videos a listen!

• Sapphire

I've experienced ASMR for as long as I can remember, and started watching videos to help me sleep in the past four years (otherwise I really struggle to drift off). It's cool to have seen it blow up from a tiny community to what it is now, gradually making it's way into the mainstream. I would like to see more scientific research done into it, though.

I'll give your videos a listen!

They are actually looking into it, slowly.

I agree with you. The community is still tiny, tho', but I love the people and the artists who takes a place into it; relaxed and kind persons.

Thanks for watching; really appreciate it. Subscribe if you enjoy the tingles, too; you might be surprised by my upcoming content! ;)

Well, this was surprisingly relaxing!

It is. Was it your first ASMR experience?

• Sapphire

-snip-

Well, this was surprisingly relaxing!

Yes, it was.

I'm happy you enjoyed it! Browse YouTube with the search term "ASMR"; you'll be surprised by the quantity of good artists there is.

• Sapphire

-snip-

Yes, it was.

I'm happy you enjoyed it! Browse YouTube with the search term "ASMR"; you'll be surprised by the quantity of good artists there is.

It was also my first yesterday. Sooo good.

• Sapphire

I usually just use this to relax.

http://mynoise.net/noiseMachines.php

I didn't know this existed. I just spent about an hour educating myself on the subject. Can't say that I can relate however, but I understand it so on behalf of those that need this type of video, thank you. You're doing something good for others and that's commendable.

• Emerald

I watch these kind of videos all the time. The tingles are soooo goood!!!!

Feel free to subscribe to my channel; you might enjoy it! ;)

I am watching the one in the OP. The tingles are amazing!

My brain is melting!

• Sapphire

I used to listen to stuff like this before. Thanks for getting me back into it :P Enjoyed your videos quite a lot, you should make more ;) I subbed to you.

Well it does relax you... ty for this 12 mins and keep it up m8!

Will do! Thanks a lot :)