Server time (UTC): 2022-10-07 02:32

Where do people hang out???

• Sapphire

You have to find out for yourself. It's better to find people on your own other than asking on the forums. People hang out everywhere. So, go and find them yourself. Or go on TS and find someone there.

You have to find out for yourself. It's better to find people on your own other than asking on the forums. People hang out everywhere. So, go and find them yourself. Or go on TS and find someone there.

That is true! But I prefer to play on my own to be honest! So I guess I will need to keep running! :P

• Emerald

There are already many threads like this,

I suggest finding out IC but sometimes you need help from the forums and I understand.

• Emerald

Finding the people is half the fun.

I have swarmed around the map for 2 and a half weeks to find the group I wanted to rp with. I didn't use any ooc information at all, while I easily could. It was so rewarding to see the guys I wanted to rp with.

Whenever you find someone, make sure to ask them where they came from, who they were with, where they are heading too. Make sure to ask if they have see any bigger groups, communities...

tl;dr : find out ic'ly!

• Sapphire

No it's not. Why would I spend my time on RP looking for people, and then after 2 hours of searching for people, log out cus I couldn't find anyone?

The point of RP is interacting with people, not spending hours wandering around the map on your own.

Basically I'd rather find out where people hang out OOC then spend hours searching around the map.

• Emerald

Well that's my opinion though, shared by others. It was really rewarding to find the gorup I wanted to rp with without any use of ooc methods.

About finding people, I have never ran around the map for two hours without having any contact at all. Go inland, the center of the map is mostly crowded.

• MVP

No it's not. Why would I spend my time on RP looking for people, and then after 2 hours of searching for people, log out cus I couldn't find anyone?

The point of RP is interacting with people, not spending hours wandering around the map on your own.

Basically I'd rather find out where people hang out OOC then spend hours searching around the map.

my advice to you is to join any of the servers during peak hours when you have to fight to get a spot at all xD then just run to one of the major hot spots.. you will find people in a matter of minutes, or people will find you... ;)

my advice to you is to join any of the servers during peak hours when you have to fight to get a spot at all xD then just run to one of the major hot spots.. you will find people in a matter of minutes, or people will find you... ;)

And what would those major hot spots be? Military areas and coastal cities?

• MVP
  • MVP
  • Titanium

As Crimson linked, a HEAP of threads asking the same thing.

The search function is your best friend.

/closing