None

Name/Description of suspect/s:

Grim Roses, Thom White, Keaton "Syrup" Speirs, George

Suspects weapon/s:

2 AKMs, Magnum, Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):

None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):

(upload any YouTube footage as 'unlisted')

Sadly nothing because I never suspected them since I had been playing with various members for a while and talking on TS for much longer.

Detailed description of the events:

After spending a long time talking to them all on TeamSpeak and spending countless hours with one of their members (of which they refuse to give me the name and I can recognise), they ask me to meet them at Zelenogorsk Military base (they said there was only 2 of them at the base and Keaton "Syrup" Speirs kept saying how he wanted my AK101). I was at Green Mountain so I came to the Northern part of Zelenogorsk where one of them stalked me for what he claims was "about 5 minutes". I arrived at the base with the guy who stalked me and suddenly like 5 guys emerge from bushes and from behind wrecked trucks. We then talk for a few minutes and Keaton "Syrup" Speirs again mentions how my AK101 "looks so good". We are all talking and laughing and one of them points his Magnum at me without saying anything. They continue to laugh and talk so I do aswell. Suddenly all but one of them point their guns at me and Keaton "Syrup" Speirs mumbles some random fucking crap in TeamSpeak, only some was in Direct Communication and was not understandable. He also didn't state his intentions very well. One of them asks me to put my hands up and I don't because the guys are all laughing on TeamSpeak, so I think it is a joke. Because of this I begin to walk away and I am shot.

What the fuck.

• Legend

Calling Grim Roses, Thom White, Keaton 'Syrup' Speirs and George Pridance to give their POVs to this report.

They will be temporarily banned from our servers until they do so.

I just woke up here in AUS. I've not played for 8+ hours until now. Not involved with whatever happened a few hours ago. :S I just joined this ts channel.

The rp names of the lads involved are listed above. My name is Singular (First Name) because I was only in the TS channel. Just got on xD

• Legend

Geeoo418 your temp ban has been lifted.

EDIT: Raven 6-2, slummylemon and Metulz your temp bans has been lifted.

• Sapphire

Firstly: S2 US Server, not S1 EU.

Secondly, you came to Zelenogorsk to trade with me, which we did, before another person there initiated on you after we'd finished. I had no clue that it was going to happen, there was no OOC baiting, and you'd been gone for two hours before that since you wanted to avoid me using the KOS rights I had on you prior. I chose to simply offer you amnesty via trade and we'd have gone back to being cool with each other. We did that trade, someone else decided to try and trade for your AK101 by asking you to drop the gun so they could see it. You went OOC in-game on voice-chat after he did, asking 'Are you really robbing me?' and then mentioning something about a gun-glitch.

Also, you overreacted and that started the actual robbery. You were told not to run, you ran, and you were killed by Keaton, the initiator. You did not comply at any point during the actual robbery, which you caused by overreacting.

Thirdly, the entire time, we were all standing in plain view and talking to you. No one 'emerged from the bushes and behind red cars/trucks'. None of us were laughing in TS, beyond where I looked up from where I was re-arranging my gear to seeing the situation and laughing once at the incredulous nature of it.

Minor edit: I'd like staff to also check the OP's age and verify he's 16+.

Guest slummylemon

That Entire description was bullshit. I keaton Logged on about 20 min before anything went down. i talked to on of my group members (gordon chang) who said he met some guys he wants me to think about recruiting. he then got off ( it being 3 am in singapore) i continued talking to the guys then everyone except one guy (grim roses) left the call we talked for a bit then we met at the base of green mountain. we conversed and then i initiated him into my group we ran to zelenegorsk military base and waited for my other friends to come meet up with us so we get moving then grimm roses ask him to come down since he robbed him of his high cap vest earlier (i wasnt online at the time) noone else in the teamspeak said anything about him coming down (this was my characters first time meeting him in game) he had a ak101 once all my friends were there and joe was there i used my groups "hostile word" (which was gingerbread) then me and my boys who just got there held him up told him to put his gun on his back and put his hands up he put his gun on his back but deosnt put his hands up so i say " yu have 5 seconds to put your hands up) he then says "are you serous" then starts running away i then shoot him 5 times in the back and he dies. as all this was happening edward arcole who was in our teamspeak but not with us in game was laughing like crazy and so was one of my friends because he didnt know i was gonna rob him ( the one who called him down, he had no part of the robbery he backed away when i initiated). That was it he then just complained in the teamspeak that we killed him then he said "im getting a admin and i know them so they will be on my side" then left Plus we were in the US server not the EU

I joined the game and TS when everyone minus Joe and some other people were at the Zelen military base. I made my way down there and we were waiting around for a couple people. After awhile Joe showed up (I had never met him before) and was trading a vest or something. After the trade was completed, Keaton was talking to Joe and said he liked his AK101. Keaton told me a code word, in direct chat, and I covered Joe with my revolver, after which Keaton told him to put his weapon on his back and stay put. Joe then said in direct "Are you seriously robbing me?" and began to run, where Keaton shot him.

Joe didn't comply, so he was killed.

Secondly, you came to Zelenogorsk to trade with me, which we did, before another person there initiated on you after we'd finished. I had no clue that it was going to happen, there was no OOC baiting, and you'd been gone for two hours before that since you wanted to avoid me using the KOS rights I had on you prior. I chose to simply offer you amnesty via trade and we'd have gone back to being cool with each other. We did that trade, someone else decided to try and trade for your AK101 by asking you to drop the gun so they could see it. You went OOC in-game on voice-chat after he did, asking 'Are you really robbing me?' and then mentioning something about a gun-glitch.

Also, you overreacted and that started the actual robbery. You were told not to run, you ran, and you were killed by Keaton, the initiator. You did not comply at any point during the actual robbery, which you caused by overreacting.

Thirdly, the entire time, we were all standing in plain view and talking to you. No one 'emerged from the bushes and behind red cars/trucks'. None of us were laughing in TS, beyond where I looked up from where I was re-arranging my gear to seeing the situation and laughing once at the incredulous nature of it.

Drop my gun so they could see it? Firstly no-one asked me that and secondly why would they need it on the floor. Also if you just wanted to "see it" then why was I shot. This is a bad robbery. Robbing someone is not asking to see their gun.

• Sapphire

Drop my gun so they could see it? Firstly no-one asked me that and secondly why would they need it on the floor. Also if you just wanted to "see it" then why was I shot. This is a bad robbery. Robbing someone is not asking to see their gun.

That's my POV. See the other response from Keaton and continue on. Also, please return to TS so we can chat, hm?

• Sapphire

Is there any video POV?

yu have 5 seconds to put your hands up)

You know you have to give at least 10 seconds to let someone comply.

Also the telling him he has 5 seconds (which need to be 10) to put his hand up is not a valid initiation.

You have to give direct orders.

Like: you have 10 seconds to raise your hands or i/we will shoot.

That is an initiation, people telling me to raise my hands can screw themself because i have no idea what they mean.

Guest slummylemon

Is there any video POV?

Also the telling him he has 5 seconds (which need to be 10) to put his hand up is not a valid initiation.

That is an initiation, people telling me to raise my hands can screw themself because i have no idea what they mean.

Sure i might have given him less time but it doesn't matter because he ran as soon as i said it so either way i would have shot him

Is there any video POV?

Sure i might have given him less time but it doesn't matter because he ran as soon as i said it so either way i would have shot him

and i told him i was going to shoot if he didnt put his hands up i figured that was obvious but i suppose not

• Sapphire

Like i said, that is an invalid initiation which is reportable.

when initiating you have the be specific with the orders or else it is invalid and that means you have done RDM/KOS.

• Sapphire

I do recall that during the initiation, he was told to put his hands up or be shot and if he tried to run, he'd be shot.

• MVP

Does either side have video evidence to back their claim? Wildly different stories about how the initiation went down...

Here is a few reasons why I didn't comply:

-I had been "cool" with your "group" for several hours.

-Insufficient time.

-Bad RP/Laughing/Not stating intentions correctly.

-Talking mostly in TeamSpeak and even talking in TeamSpeak during the robbery saying "We are talking in direct chat so you can't say anything"

As to asking me to put my weapon down on the ground that didn't happen, he asked me to put my weapon on my back. I did so.

He also did NOT ask me to stay where I was. You did not state your intentions and didn't hold me up properly.

That Entire description was bullshit. I keaton Logged on about 20 min before anything went down. i talked to on of my group members (gordon chang) who said he met some guys he wants me to think about recruiting. he then got off ( it being 3 am in singapore) i continued talking to the guys then everyone except one guy (grim roses) left the call we talked for a bit then we met at the base of green mountain. we conversed and then i initiated him into my group we ran to zelenegorsk military base and waited for my other friends to come meet up with us so we get moving then grimm roses ask him to come down since he robbed him of his high cap vest earlier (i wasnt online at the time) noone else in the teamspeak said anything about him coming down (this was my characters first time meeting him in game) he had a ak101 once all my friends were there and joe was there i used my groups "hostile word" (which was gingerbread) then me and my boys who just got there held him up told him to put his gun on his back and put his hands up he put his gun on his back but deosnt put his hands up so i say " yu have 5 seconds to put your hands up) he then says "are you serous" then starts running away i then shoot him 5 times in the back and he dies. as all this was happening edward arcole who was in our teamspeak but not with us in game was laughing like crazy and so was one of my friends because he didnt know i was gonna rob him ( the one who called him down, he had no part of the robbery he backed away when i initiated). That was it he then just complained in the teamspeak that we killed him then he said "im getting a admin and i know them so they will be on my side" then left Plus we were in the US server not the EU

I don't know the admins so what the fuck are you on about and also 5 seconds is insufficient time. Not to mention the fact that no-one asked me to put my hands up.

• Sapphire

There are some misunderstandings about the initiations here.

I know all of you are new here and make mistakes.

If you did this to me or any other person who has been here for longer then a year you would get rekeshet in the report because we know how to deal with it.

You maybe should look up the guide for initiation so you know you won't make any mistakes.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-initiations-the-good-the-bad-and-the-drop-weps-10-secs

look there.

If you did this to me or any other person who has been here for longer then a year you would get rekeshet in the report because we know how to deal with it.

You maybe should look up the guide for initiation so you know you won't make any mistakes.

look there.

They can't just read some guide and get away with it.

• Sapphire

look there.

They can't just read some guide and get away with it.

There is not really any video evidence.

It is your word against 2 or 3 others.

There are also no logs (yet) and so the staff can't really do anything about this.

• Emerald

Were you all in TS together? I would like the OP and the accused to answer.