Server time (UTC): 2022-10-06 17:56

Robbery Question

elgiri

• Sapphire

Please read the rules...

You can take revenge for a hostile action taken against you for 2 hours from the time hostile action was taken, as long as it does not conflict with the other rules.

You may only share KoS rights when you meet both of the following conditions:

You are within 500 meters of the hostile situation at the time of occurrence

You were recently apart of the involved parties group.

Yes. If Player Y is your friend and you both have been initiated on. No, if you see this as you are coming from some where else and don't know either of the people.

Please read the rules...

You can take revenge for a hostile action taken against you for 2 hours from the time hostile action was taken, as long as it does not conflict with the other rules.

You may only share KoS rights when you meet both of the following conditions:

You are within 500 meters of the hostile situation at the time of occurrence

You were recently apart of the involved parties group.

Yes i know the rules but i was just wondering about that because if i see someone getting robbed and i cant help him then that would feel kinda well.. weird?

• Sapphire

You have to approach and initiate contact before you can do any hostile actions. Then if he shows hostile actions towards you, you have KoS rights and are allowed to help this player. If you just shot the man, then that would be KoS.

• MVP

Metal explained the situations pretty well. In your case it sounds like you would have to re-initiate as you cannot use something we used to call 'Good Samaritan'. The rule was removed due to it being easily abused.

So yes, re-initiate on player X in this situation. If you are unsure if you have KoS rights or not your should always take the safe approach and re-initiate.

/solving