Server time (UTC): 2022-10-07 02:12

WarMachine's Live Stream [OFFLINE]

WarMachines Stream!

Decided I am going to start streaming soon in the near future, so I thought I would create a thread now for you all wanting to view the stream. Should be fun!

Link to stream here.

I am going to be playing Arma 3, CS:GO, DayZRP and much more.

Follow me now, and you will be notified when I start streaming!

• Emerald

hype m8

Guest Vittoria

PsiSyndicate started livestreaming DayZRP. Yes, he did not invent livestreaming, but he brought it to DayZRP so you should ask him for permission before you steal his idea.

10/10

XS5LK.gif

PsiSyndicate started livestreaming DayZRP. Yes, he did not invent livestreaming, but he brought it to DayZRP so you should ask him for permission before you steal his idea.

I have asked him for permission. He has not given me the go, but I am doing it anyway. Banter.

Wot? I am confused...

• Sapphire

I have asked him for permission. He has not given me the go, but I am doing it anyway. Banter.

Blasphemy!

I am following you. There is no guarantee that I'll watch, because I am not able to watch live streams... Interwebz is a hater.

• Emerald

G fucking G. Sit down WarMachine !

Game over before it even started.

J/K. Alright there fellas, Moderator Arrex ready to give out 20 permanent WarMachine-Points left 'n right LIVE on TWITCH.tv/whoremachine.

Ah man, I missed it. Sorry bro. Had to make soup.