Server time (UTC): 2022-10-05 18:07

HELP

Jakeyy_B

I really cant wait much longer ive been stuck around the same position in the queue for days and i cant change my whitelist application to put me higher in the list until its been reviewed and i doubt it ever will be, If i happen to donate will it change my application already sent and will it change the ones i might send in the future if i dont get in first time because i really want to play, please help

• Emerald

I think that donating still pushes you further ahead in the queue (regardless of whether you have already submitted it) but the length and date sent will of course also affect it.

There are a lot of applications right now, so you just have to have some patience in whitelisting :)

Donating dosent change your application, it will just put you in priority of non donators in the que. so it will get reviewed quicker, but just remember donating dosent make it more likely to be accepted, it just bumps you up in the que ^_^

• MVP

You can also become active on the forum as that will also have an effect on your position. However if you want to get priority the best way to do it is to donate BUT this does not guarantee your acceptance, you still have to have made a quality application.

Best of luck.

• Sapphire

You joined 5 days ago, please be patient with your whitelist application.

From FAQ's

Q: How long does it take to have my whitelist reviewed?

A: It is hard to say because it is determined by many factors as your forum rank, your forum activity, admin activity, length of the current queue and of course quality of your application. Depending on those waiting times can range between a few hours and multiple days.

Q: If I donate, will I have a better chance of getting accepted?

A: No, as a donor you are allowed to apply and get priority in the queue, but your application still has to meet all requirements and you have to answer all questions correctly just like non-donors. Donating does NOT guarantee being whitelisted nor does it whitelist you automatically.

Going to solve this as there is loads of information about this subject elsewhere on the forums.

/solving

• MVP

Correct...if it says 10/100 that means you are 10th in line to be reviewed. The closer you are to number 1 the closer you are to being reviewed, but bare in mind what Teas posted from the FAQ's.

• Sapphire

Q: Why do I keep getting moved back in the whitelist queue? For example I was 4/12, now I am 37/55?

A: It's because other people who have applied for whitelist have donated or written a longer/better application than you or are more active. The whitelist system is not first-come, first-served basis, we handle quality applications and donors first. Even though it will take longer, your application will eventually get reviewed.

Which you already had answered here: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-whitelist--57746?pid=980220#pid980220 Again, read the FAQ's.