Server time (UTC): 2022-09-27 00:33

Donor question

I think if you donate via is account with your paypal he'll have the donor status.

Not sure about that but that seems logic to me.

I assumed so as well. Just figured I'd ask, for instance if I donate a certain amount, it is assumed to come from myself and him. half / half type of deal. Maybe it's possible for them to recognize?

• Emerald

I think if you donate via is account with your paypal he'll have the donor status.

I assumed so as well. Just figured I'd ask, for instance if I donate a certain amount, it is assumed to come from myself and him. half / half type of deal. Maybe it's possible for them to recognize?

If you donate and you want friend to recieve the credit just PM the owner of the server here and let him know...

If you donate and you want friend to recieve the credit just PM the owner of the server here and let him know...

Thank you Jack, my question is solved. :)

• El Presidente

No, it does not work that way. He has to use his friends account to donate. I can not transfer donations between accounts.

No, it does not work that way. He has to use his friends account to donate. I can not transfer donations between accounts.

Thank you Rolle. To confirm, If I log into his account, using my Paypal info, it will effect his account? He just came back from overseas and wants to get in on the experience and support the community

• Emerald

If I log into his account, using my Paypal info, it will effect his account?

If you log into his account and donate on his account with your paypal details, the donation will go to his account.

If I log into his account, using my Paypal info, it will effect his account?

If you log into his account and donate on his account with your paypal details, the donation will go to his account.

Adding to this, if you do go this route I recommend making a temporary password so his main password is still secure ;)

• Emerald

Oh sorry Rolle didn't realize that...well there you have it from the Big Man himself, you have to use your friend account to donate....

/solving