Server time (UTC): 2022-09-26 13:37

0.53 Wipe

Zunn

• Emerald

My question is, will there be a character wipe on the DayzRP servers when the 0.53 update comes out?

My question is, will there be a character wipe on the DayzRP servers when the 0.53 update comes out?

IT is not attached to Private Hive BUT Administration has made mention they may consider wiping our hive as well. I asked this exact question in fact, and it will be discussed among them... and thereafter they will likely bring out a poll for the community input. I'll find you the quote.

• Emerald

It has already been stated that the wipe will only take place on DayZ official servers and not Private Shards. Staff will be discussing whether we should wipe the servers or not.

Do you feel like your question has been answered?

• Emerald

Yes i feel my question has been answered, however why is there a need for the wipe to occur, just curious?

• Emerald

Yes i feel my question has been answered, however why is there a need for the wipe to occur, just curious?

Reset the distribution of loot and put everyone on a level playing field for the new .53.

Are you wondering about a "character" wipe or just a server wipe where gear and such will be reseted? It happens people call them the same sort of wipes, but they are two different kinds.

• Titanium

Private hives dont get wiped with 0.53.

/solving