Server time (UTC): 2022-09-26 12:36

ok KoS rejected again!

Your application has been rejected because of the following reason:

"The following KoS explanations were incorrect or not sufficiently explored: Your responsibilities towards a victim/hostage."

I must be missing something, or I'm just plain old stupid"

OK, first off... Is the whole whitelist application read? Or just until an admin see's something wrong?

If that's the case I don't want to be in for anymore surprises once I get this KoS thing SOLVED!

Here is what I explained for a 2nd time..

What is KoS and how does KoS rule work on DayZRP?

I must justify killing another player by role playing. I have to make contact with the target before initiating a hostile action against them. I must make my hostile intention clear and state each demand before I can harm him or her for not complying.

I have a 2 hour window to take revenge from the time a hostile action was initiated on me as long as no rules are conflicted.

I may only share KoS rights when I am in these situations. I must be within 500 meters of the hostile situation at the time of the incident and I recently was apart of the involved groups.

Example: If I have previous issues with someone and I have a reason to execute them, but I have to make contact and roleplay it. Another example would be if I was in a clan feuding with another clan I can't just walk up to someone and kill them for being in another clan. The situation must be role played.

Anybody's help would be greatly appreciated.

I want to thank Endgame for the help you've given me so far.

Ah ha ha!

I am a dumb ass! I typed my application on word before I copied and paste to each section and I cut off the responsibilities. 2am... 2am That's all I am going to say to my self all day at work today!

"I control the freedom of my victim, I must do everything in my power to keep him or her alive and in good health, unless I have good in reason to execute my victim.

I may only be executed by bandits if I don't comply with his or her demands or if I pose as direct threat to bandit."

I would still like everyone's input to see if I am still doing something wrong.

I really hope this is it lol!

• Emerald

Your application has been rejected because of the following reason:

"The following KoS explanations were incorrect or not sufficiently explored: Your responsibilities towards a victim/hostage."

I must be missing something, or I'm just plain old stupid"

OK, first off... Is the whole whitelist application read? Or just until an admin see's something wrong?

If that's the case I don't want to be in for anymore surprises once I get this KoS thing SOLVED!

Here is what I explained for a 2nd time..

What is KoS and how does KoS rule work on DayZRP?

I must justify killing another player by role playing. I have to make contact with the target before initiating a hostile action against them. I must make my hostile intention clear and state each demand before I can harm him or her for not complying.

I have a 2 hour window to take revenge from the time a hostile action was initiated on me as long as no rules are conflicted.

I may only share KoS rights when I am in these situations. I must be within 500 meters of the hostile situation at the time of the incident and I recently was apart of the involved groups.

Example: If I have previous issues with someone and I have a reason to execute them, but I have to make contact and roleplay it. Another example would be if I was in a clan feuding with another clan I can't just walk up to someone and kill them for being in another clan. The situation must be role played.

Anybody's help would be greatly appreciated.

I want to thank Endgame for the help you've given me so far.

Ah ha ha!

I am a dumb ass! I typed my application on word before I copied and paste to each section and I cut off the responsibilities. 2am... 2am That's all I am going to say to my self all day at work today!

"I control the freedom of my victim, I must do everything in my power to keep him or her alive and in good health, unless I have good in reason to execute my victim.

I may only be executed by bandits if I don't comply with his or her demands or if I pose as direct threat to bandit."

I would still like everyone's input to see if I am still doing something wrong.

I really hope this is it lol!

I see you found mistake but I will post this here directly from thr rules so you can compare you answer:

Those who control the freedom of their victim(s) must do everything in their power to keep their victim(s) alive and in relatively good health, unless they have good in character reason to execute their victim(s). Otherwise the victim(s) may only be executed by the bandits if they do not comply with demands or if they pose a direct threat to them.

/solving