Server time (UTC): 2021-10-18 07:17

The Legend of The Rocker

Guest RogueStatus

Guest RogueStatus

He had a normal childhood. His father worked at a Law Firm and his mother stayed home with him and made him breakfast, lunch and dinner. They raised him to follow in his father's footsteps. He followed the wishes of his parents, doing well in school till he turned 13...

His teen days were days of rebellion. The year was 1989 and he discovered his true passion... He had discovered the beautiful riffs of a guitar, the head throbbing beat of a drum, the heartwarming lyric of a singer and the dreary bass line of a bass... He discovered COLD. HARD. ROCK. He rocked with his friends at his high school. He rocked it all, shootin' coke just as his idols did and trippin' out on acid. He dropped out of school and became a full time rocker. He joined a band and began dealin' drugs. He made it to Los Angeles and got his band signed. He rocked with all the big names. Opening for many of the big hair metal bands. Gettin' all the ladies. he had made it to the top and was livin' the life.

He rocked and banged his head till the apocalypse. It all happened while he was at a concert in Russia. He was lined up to open for Guns N' Roses. He was stranded. With little experience of survival, the occasional acid flashback, and having to deal with withdrawals he found an abandoned house and stayed the night. There he found a double-barreled shotgun and sawed off the barrel. He then found his true calling... to kick zombie ass in the name of Rock N' Roll!

The Rocker now resides in Chernarus and is still kickin' zombie ass and rockin' the landscape to this day. If you ever happen to see The Rocker give him a hi-five or some drugs or even rock out with him.

Sincerely,

His biggest fan

Guest RogueStatus

The Rocker will always rock and he will shoot up with anybody. Anything for some good drugs and some good ol' Rock N' Roll. He cruises in his old hatchback around the Trading Post only going out for dealing or to find some new strings for his guitar.

[[if I find some more letters from fans I will share them here.]]

May I suggest you "The Injected" as drug dealers? They have good variety and good quality drugs and medicine.

I will totaly disagree with the "Mexicans" dealers. They are not selling good quality, all you will get from them is an overdose.

((Good luck with your RP, I saw you 2 days ago and you were looking for clothing. I heard from your own mouth "This clothing is ridiculous! (Talking about the rocker clothing) I laugh.))

DJ Pegasi may have to do a post-apocalyptic gig with the Rocker, then rig the speakers to explode. It will be righteous.