Server time (UTC): 2022-09-27 01:45

When should you report bad RP?

Yokai

A few scenarios I'd like some input on:

1) Says something like "spawn" .. "won't let me pick it up" occasionally.

2) Robbery without RP.. or very little.. such as get on the ground and nothing after that. Just your typical orders.

3) Getting shot and saying "who shot me?!" (almost mad a report on this guy.. pretty sure he was baiting people too)

Lots more specifics.. but to what extent should you report bad rp?

• MVP

I agree with Mattbro.

I think most everyone slips up once in awhile, especially in tense moments of duress (Like being robbed). Sometimes people get panicky, and slip up if they're afraid of "not complying"... If that makes sense.

• Emerald

As stated above, the first one you probably can excuse unless it becomes excessive and really start to ruin immersion. The last two are definately reportable and just want to remind people that opening report discussion does not have to always end in a ban, sometimes its just to bring the issue to the attention of the accused so that they may improve on their mistake...with this being said and Yokai last post, seems like you have an insight to the solution you seek...

/solving

As stated above, the first one you probably can excuse unless it becomes excessive and really start to ruin immersion. The last two are definately reportable and just want to remind people that opening report discussion does not have to always end in a ban, sometimes its just to bring the issue to the attention of the accused so that they may improve on their mistake...with this being said and Yokai last post, seems like you have an insight to the solution you seek...

/solving

Ok thanks. You can consider it solved. I didn't want to waste admins' time with reports if they were too petty. :)