Server time (UTC): 2022-10-06 18:12

Marketh Kraft fleshed out (Thanks EndGame!)

My name is Marketh Kraft, I am a twenty-four year old adult male weighing in at 150 lbs. I have one older brother, whose name is Sarron Kraft. When we were kids, he was the more serious demeanor one while i was the one who goofed off, joked around and generally caused trouble, hell i remember this shit storm i caused my freshman year, I was invited to a party.. I’m sure you already know where this is going.. illegal alcohol, music, skinny dipping etc.. My old man was so pissed when he had to identify me at the police station to get custody. I was born in Branson Missouri, which if you don’t know where that is it is, basically it’s a vacation hot spot in central United States.... In that small town where I was raised, there were plenty of opportunities for me to play my little pranks. It wasn't until I was a senior in high school that i truly began to mature and take things more seriously. My father owned a few businesses in the area, his success is what drove me to follow in his foot steps, placing myself at the threshold of one of the best business colleges we could afford. I did whatever it took to get an advantage as an upcoming entrepreneur, whether it was getting into college classes during senior year, or internships that i acquired through my father. Once graduating i got a couple offers from higher ranking colleges with business interests, one of them being to study abroad in Russia for an internship in Business Management for a well off company.

Upon hearing the news of the offer in Russia, he went on a rant of his many grand experiences while visiting. He too had gone there for business schooling, and it was also where he met my mother, Lana, which lead him to return to America and raise a family. On my arrival in Russia, my first steps off the plane led me into complete euphoria, you could say i was amazed at the very least, everything was so beautiful and interesting, new food, new culture.. just everything, like i said, was just so beautiful and new!

While in Russia, I learned skills in leadership, accounting, and unfortunately some rather shady areas in the daily life of a business, life that i would uh rather not speak about. Well in the end it led me to join one of the most highly ranked businesses in Russia.. connections get you places. Well that was all before this shit storm happened. Being an entrepreneur it is rather obvious that i had little gun training, i mean yeah i had shot a few small pistols but never any real firearm.. but i didn’t let that stop me, you would be fucking wrong if you thought i’d let some damn zed take me down, and even more wrong if you think i’d let a bandit kill me either. i used my skills i learned in school to trade gun lessons for putting my neck on the line for negotiations. Which to my expectations it worked very well once i finally found someone who accepted my offer, to my surprisement it was a couple of random civilians with some gun knowledge and the want to survive. Now i can shoot quite well, I've had some rifle training but i really enjoyed shooting off the akm, that and the magnum.. those are my go-to guns.

After successful agreements i grew in the group.. and they grew with me. I felt accepted and helpful.. i felt responsible to keep my ‘ family’ i guess you could say, safe, we are survivors that’s all, we do what we have to and i expect every other survivor to do that as well...I think the reason i am the go-to guy that deals with new encounters is because of the time i was called to negotiate with a soldier or two, thankfully they called me in when they did. I thought for sure that those soldiers were gonna throw a few bullets our way, thankfully with promises of smokes and alcohol and some extra supplies we were able to make off with a couple of guns ammo and other supplies we needed.

You know with all that said i have a few rules i follow when i am sent out on the ‘line’ as you could say. One for sure is help if help is needed, i can always get service paid back to the group if i need but i remember when i was on my own and how hard it was, if it hadn't been for that one survivor that nursed me back to health when i was on death's doorstep from hunger and thirst i may not be here today. Two would be to go into it without fear and knowing my group has my back when i am sent out there. Three would be to recruit whoever i can to the little community of mine, you never know who used to be a doctor, hunter or any other helpful trade in the past. Four is get whatever the group needs by what ever means possible.. I can’t describe how horrible it feels to come back to a hungry group with no supplies and for that i will protect the people that mean dear to me...

Hey! I got my name in the headlines...lol :) No Problem man, I am glad you were able to take so much out of it and improve upon an already great back story!

hell i remember this shit storm i caused my freshman year, I was invited to a party.. I’m sure you already know where this is going.. illegal alcohol, music, skinny dipping etc.. My old man was so pissed when he had to identify me at the police station to get custody

i mean yeah i had shot a few small pistols but never any real firearm.. but i didn’t let that stop me, you would be fucking wrong if you thought i’d let some damn zed take me down, and even more wrong if you think i’d let a bandit kill me either

we do what we have to and i expect every other survivor to do that as well...I think the reason i am the go-to guy that deals with new encounters is because of the time i was called to negotiate with a soldier or two, thankfully they called me in when they did.

That is some incredible character progression, really shows that even the knowledge he had when he was a punk teenage troublemaker helps him out later in his life when he had cleaned his act up. You get a real sense of a life in this story, and can definitely see his defining character traits. I dont know why but I get a visualization of an anime character in a tight fitting suit standing in front of a large corporations helicopter at night with a cool look in his eyes!lol

Nice use of the swear word too, I have always been against swear words unless if they are used sparingly and for emphasis.

I am really hopeful that we meet IG eventually, let's match wits and see who gets the better bargain!

Hey! I got my name in the headlines...lol :) No Problem man, I am glad you were able to take so much out of it and improve upon an already great back story!

hell i remember this shit storm i caused my freshman year, I was invited to a party.. I’m sure you already know where this is going.. illegal alcohol, music, skinny dipping etc.. My old man was so pissed when he had to identify me at the police station to get custody

i mean yeah i had shot a few small pistols but never any real firearm.. but i didn’t let that stop me, you would be fucking wrong if you thought i’d let some damn zed take me down, and even more wrong if you think i’d let a bandit kill me either

we do what we have to and i expect every other survivor to do that as well...I think the reason i am the go-to guy that deals with new encounters is because of the time i was called to negotiate with a soldier or two, thankfully they called me in when they did.

That is some incredible character progression, really shows that even the knowledge he had when he was a punk teenage troublemaker helps him out later in his life when he had cleaned his act up. You get a real sense of a life in this story, and can definitely see his defining character traits. I dont know why but I get a visualization of an anime character in a tight fitting suit standing in front of a large corporations helicopter at night with a cool look in his eyes!lol

Nice use of the swear word too, I have always been against swear words unless if they are used sparingly and for emphasis.

I am really hopeful that we meet IG eventually, let's match wits and see who gets the better bargain!

as an anime lover, i love that line so much XDD thank you so much for the help and the compliments as well, to be honest it really got me motivated to push further with the knowledge of someone else liking the character.

Oh and definitely hope to run into you IG perhaps i can add you on steam if that would be alright, who knows maybe our characters will create a 'business' like thing and be the start to a group, or maybe i could join a group that you are in, that is if you are already in one. Either way look forward to playing with you, super hyped to be apart of this community!!

or maybe i could join a group that you are in, that is if you are already in one. Either way look forward to playing with you, super hyped to be apart of this community!!

I am such an isolationist from all the hours of standard DayZ and so new to DayZRP I get scared still when seeing new people I just creep a lot, so I am not in any groups as of yet. And I am too stubborn/stand offish to be an entry level 'private gopher' in any of the larger groups. Some inroads with a nomadic group who are/were camped near where I hang out. ...lol, but I am learning slowly to not be so timid when I see someone. Haha...

But I am hardcore RP and won't use the forums to join a group(so meta!), I would love to meet up with you, but only IG unfortunately, I patrol 3 cities quite openly so our chances of meeting are high if you don't focus the Vybor triangle. And I can see how your character and mine could easily do some incredible RP'ing based on our back stories.

I'll PM you my steam, that's no problem.