Server time (UTC): 2022-10-07 02:43

Decrease in Gameplay

• Emerald

Do I want to leave? No. I don't. This is a great community with great people (for the most part :P). I will probably remain active on the forums but my gametime will significantly go down. What I see on a daily basis makes me want to leave more and more. I won't speak names, but most of my RP encounters involves me getting harmed after compliance/punched unconscious, being robbed for no reason, little to no RP, and more. I think I need to play a little less and venture out a bit into other games. Good luck to everyone and have fun on the servers! Hope to see you in maybe a month or so (or knowing me maybe a week or two :P).

Guest Vittoria

Oi, same 'ere.

I've been taking a break, went from playing about 10 hours a day, to about maybe once a week.

Now I just sit on the forums.

Good luck out there!

Sorry to hear you're not having a good time, man. Unfortunately meta-resentment does bleed into the game with some immature dicks.

Hope you have a nice break and come back to the server you know and love :)

• Sapphire

I am not an older member of this community, but I've been here awhile and I see what's been happening in the game. The report forum is blowing up with so many problems people are having in game. I play on and off, but I just don't want to be one of the people that end up being killed for nothing, encounter badrp, and I don't want to do any reports myself. So, I go on when I feel like I could get some good RP going and not have to worry about rules breaks or anything. So far it's been going good.

Anyways, hope you have a good break and come back with a smile!

• Emerald

I am not an older member of this community, but I've been here awhile and I see what's been happening in the game. The report forum is blowing up with so many problems people are having in game. I play on and off, but I just don't want to be one of the people that end up being killed for nothing, encounter badrp, and I don't want to do any reports myself. So, I go on when I feel like I could get some good RP going and not have to worry about rules breaks or anything. So far it's been going good.

Anyways, hope you have a good break and come back with a smile!

You are not an older member of the community, but from my observations, very active on the forums. I think how you go about things is definitely probably better than my 10 hours a day. And yeah, with all of the bad RP going on such, it's really discouraging for me to put my best roleplay skills in when people don't care to appreciate it or return the same level of RP. Playing as an insane person isn't easy and while I'm still pretty shitty at it, I'm working on it. But like I said, this stuff makes me just wanna go back to a regular survivor and provide no interesting RP. Or not play at all, as I'm starting to do.

After getting gunned down in a field by someone saying "you have 5 seconds to drop your weapon" from an unknown location (i had 4 guns on me 2 side arms and 2 primary) it took "too" long to drop anything and i caught a gut full of AKM. i understand your frustration and am just trying to get my characters look back, then im going inactive for probably a week after logs come, i dont mind being robbed but at least make it so there is some rp. fuck ive had better encounters with randoms on publics recently and thats just sad.

• Emerald

After getting gunned down in a field by someone saying "you have 5 seconds to drop your weapon" from an unknown location (i had 4 guns on me 2 side arms and 2 primary) it took "too" long to drop anything and i caught a gut full of AKM. i understand your frustration and am just trying to get my characters look back, then im going inactive for probably a week after logs come, i dont mind being robbed but at least make it so there is some rp. fuck ive had better encounters with randoms on publics recently and thats just sad.

It is sad. I personally don't mind being robbed as long as they have a good reason to rob me and provide great rp. I honestly think that bandit Rp should be better than any other RP. Not "drop everything even pants and let me loot then wait 10 secs"

• Legend

Sad to see this but I understand I've been taking a break till 0.53 comes to stable. Hopefully a lot will be fixed by then.

• Emerald

Sad to see this but I understand I've been taking a break till 0.53 comes to stable. Hopefully a lot will be fixed by then.

I will probably make a small appearance once that comes aswell.