Server time (UTC): 2022-10-06 16:13

Is there some other way to RP if you aren't 16?

Riminate

I really like to rp my games so when I realized that Dayz had roleplay I picked it up. I went here to figure out how to get in and I found out you have to be 16. I don't want to break any rules or anything so I was wondering, I there some other way to roleplay Day Z?

Not really. DayZ RP is really the only RP server out there, and a damn good one, if you avoid the trolls and bad bandits. You could try talking to staff to prove youre mature, i mean, it wouldn't hurt.

• Sapphire

You're probably going to get banned, I am not a 100% on that, but you aren't able to play unless you are 16 and over. I think the staff 'might' make an exception if you are able to prove that you are mature enough to play on the servers.

The thing is they don't want to feel that they made a mistake giving you this chance 'if' you mess up. So, I think that they may avoid having some under the age limit join the servers.

This is just what I think. It may or may not be the case.

You're probably going to get banned, I am not a 100% on that, but you aren't able to play unless you are 16 and over. I think the staff 'might' make an exception if you are able to prove that you are mature enough to play on the servers.

The thing is they don't want to feel that they made a mistake giving you this chance 'if' you mess up. So, I think that they may avoid having some under the age limit join the servers.

This is just what I think. It may or may not be the case.

I get what you are saying. I may just have to find some other game to RP on. From what people have been saying it is highly unlikely that I will get accepted.

• MVP

As long as you don't try to whitelist till you reach 16 you won't be banned, so don't worry about that

If you enjoy writing you can write some RP stories in the Lord and stories section, you can also check out the radio chatter section and generally the forums as a whole.

We don't oftener in anyone underage but every time I remember it's been people who are active anyway and prove they want to be here

As long as you don't try to whitelist till you reach 16 you won't be banned, so don't worry about that

If you enjoy writing you can write some RP stories in the Lord and stories section, you can also check out the radio chatter section and generally the forums as a whole.

We don't oftener in anyone underage but every time I remember it's been people who are active anyway and prove they want to be here

It's cool, I'll just look at stuff on here and find a diffrent MMO to rp on.

• MVP

As Tamaster said, if you can prove yourself to be mature and you hang around and discuss things on the forums in relevant discussions it could happen. If you want to show of your RP we have the Lore and Stories section of the forums. Radio Chatter is used for more in-game IC interactions. There have been exceptions in the past, but very very few.

Just don't try to whitelist until your 16 and you'll be fine. Your account won't get banned. Feel free to browse the forums if you want to stay on the safe side.

/solving