Server time (UTC): 2022-10-05 18:13

an idea ive had for some time (not a suggestion)

I have this idea for quite some (every since i seen the apartments)

so its when the base building come into the game (e.g steel doors and brick walls) i want to hold up on one of the floors good view and have people in other rooms making sure me and them sure we all don't die. the loot would be good, the RP would be awesome. have like a farm up top with a guard tower with snipers and generally have fun long RP game runs 24 hr that shit would be awesome cant wait too see if it comes true.

p.s i know this is not an original idea but still be awesome no matter what.

• Emerald

It's a good idea, but not really attractive to people.

I do like campfire rp, but most people can't stay within one place for more then 2 hours...

So I really doubt you'll find people to make one base consisting out of a tower with a farm on top of it, to only rp there...

"I have this idea for quite some (every since i seen the apartments)

so its when the base building come into the game (e.g steel doors and brick walls) i want to hold up on one of the floors good view and have people in other rooms making sure me and them sure we all don't die. the loot would be good, the RP would be awesome. have like a farm up top with a guard tower with snipers and generally have fun long RP game runs 24 hr that shit would be awesome cant wait too see if it comes true." - Blackthrone

Great Idea, was this just a general idea, or did you have an area you wanted to set this up at?

What appartments are you thinking of, the ones around Cherno?

I don't know, sounds like you would get rather bored very quickly. Or did you mean to invite other people up there and set up some kind of a survivor camp?

I have been thinking of something similar, that is to barricade myself inside a house that is not looted often, as a mini self-fortification if that makes sense.

At least that is something that my character would do, barricade himself in a house, sleep during the day and scavenge during the night looking for other survivors