Server time (UTC): 2022-10-02 23:22

Have any of you been whitelisted on your first Attempt?

Guest Senna1337

• Emerald

I have no idea why you would make a thread like this?

I'm pretty sure hundreds of peopleh ere were whitelisted on their first attempt...

But then again, what's the point of this thread then?

Simple, the answer is "Yes"...

• Diamond

Yes, not that hard to be honest.

• Sapphire

Yup, if you just put some time and love (Hue Hue) into your app, make it a bit flashy and *BAM*.

Yeah, first try, but I spent three days of worry before sending in my application...and reading a ton of posts about failed attempts, and the lore a couple or more times, and report discussions on NLR/BadRP/KoS/NVFL/etc

I have no idea why you would make a thread like this?

and yet, all those 'forum games' posts are fine with you? Or the ASL one? Or pics of whatev? What seems useless to you is not to others..I wouldn't ask these question myself..but I don't fault others for doing so...

• Sapphire

Nope. I missed a few small points, fixed them, resubmitted it and got accepted.

• Sapphire

Applied with:

Hey there is a whitelist now, can i get whitelisted because i've been here already for a month.

got whitelisted instantly.

*boss*

• MVP

Yes, first attempt :)

I spent a bit of time on it, making a draft and tweaking it before sending it in. After I sent it in thought it wasn't going to be good enough and made a thread asking if I could have it back, but luckily it wasn't needed. I know it is difficult but I think not rushing it and using in game examples to back up your explanation really helps.

• Sapphire

First attempt. Had fun writing the back story and went through the rules until knew them back to front.

• Sapphire

On the second time. Was missing just a small bit from KoS explanation. Otherwise it was solid and that was the only thing needing some more text.

Guest Senna1337

Was missing just a small bit from KoS explanation.

Same here, fixed it and reapplied just yesterday. i was missing the Explanitions of what to do if you were to handcuff an take someone as Hostage. fixed it now thugh

• Emerald

Once upon a time, whitelisting was very easy, given you had been around for a while. Just like Glenn described, more or less.

I'm just glad I don't have to go through the whitelisting process today, blergh!