Server time (UTC): 2022-10-07 01:56

Am I the only one who crashes during the most interesting interactions?

• Sapphire

It has happened to me. Some times. Does it happen all the time or just some times?

• Emerald

Had quite a few game crashes today. And one was fatal for me. Was rp'ing with friendly guy. Crashed to desktop. Got back in game immediately, maximum 4-5 minutes in between.

Logg back in, only the find myself surrounded by three guys... Bandits. Initiated on immediately...The rp was fair enough, yet I was dissapointed. :(

• Emerald

happend to me a few times aswell, the best way to deal with it is to log back in (if you can) and then type //DayZ crash. And then RP from there, thats what i usually do and it works, so then people dont think i combat logged or something like that

• Sapphire

Atleast we stuck around enough for you to get back in, "Dog" ;)

A bit awkward though since we had started a bit with another fella after you crashed.

Had it one time while i was standing in these orange houses with the stairs at the front entrance. DayZ crashed and when i logged in i found myself standing underneath the house, unable to vault out.

I didn't feel like killing myself because i was pretty geared up so i contacted the DayZ dev team and they teleported me out after about 24 hours.

Other than that dayz crashes happen pretty random for me and don't bother me that much anymore, only when I'm running with a group because then you get separated easily.

• Sapphire

For me it doesn't matter what the situation is.. sometimes I can play just fine but some days 2-3 crashes per 2 hours gameplay. Very annoying during the most populated time.