Server time (UTC): 2022-10-06 17:54

How would this sound?

shipwreck117

How would this sound...The ultimate RP group or clan? Now I'm talking HARDCORE! Im talking about a group that is ran, operated, recruits, and everything else ENTIRELY in game. So hardcore that once your player dies, from non alpha causes, that character is deleted COMPLETELY from the group; no matter how high in rank or importance in the group. A group that is not found on the forums, and does not post about itself on the forums whatsoever. COMPLETELY in game. Once youre ingame then you are in group mode and once you sign out the you have no recollection of it at all.

• Sapphire

Sounds like a really hardcore group and a really good idea, for someone who has the time and dedication to run such a group.

Are you asking if this is a good group idea, can a group be made like this, or are you just asking what we think about it?

• Titanium

Sounds like a really hardcore group and a really good idea, for someone who has the time and dedication to run such a group.

Are you asking if this is a good group idea, can a group be made like this, or are you just asking what we think about it?

all three really

• MVP

There is a group already just like you described...Guess what I am in it.If you are interested here is a link: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-call-us-what-you-like-heavy-realism-rp-permadeath-ig-rec

Although feel free to create your own if you are here for more than 3 months :D

a group with no mention of it by the group members in the forums

I've been trying to start a group through in game means.. but no one really goes along with it :/

haha xD

Persistence is key, if you make enough friends then a group just forms itself.

But the leaders life is not for everyone

I understand the point of beeing very "hardcore" and stuff. The group "call us what you like" has a very "hard" rp-concept but I think beeing only IC/IG without any out of game communication really finding and operating as a group is very hard.

Everyone has a Life outside of DayZRP, they move ingame from city to city very fast (even if you walk its fast moving) and stuff could seperate the group. In a RL-Apocalypse people would stay togehter 24/7 since they dont need to "log off" =D

But yeha cool idea, would not do it.

• MVP

Yeah well, I like character development sooooo. I appreciate the hardcore discipline aspect but it is a little much for me. I have to have fun at the end of the day and not worry about all that.