Server time (UTC): 2022-09-26 13:49

changes storieline

Guest SniperSsz

• Sapphire

It's your story, you can do whatever you want with it. As long as it doesn't interfere with the lore, you are fine.

If your gonna make small changes, like the example you gave above, it's perfectly fine. Just don't make a huge change to your character, like say if he was Caucasian and then suddenly turned Asian or something the next day.

I see no problem, so long as the general story is the same. Minor details such as, what you mentioned, residence, occupation, so long as it isnt TOO major a change, would probably good. Read up on the DayZRP lore so that you can accurately role play without conflicting with the story of chernaurus. That was why i changed my residence and time of arrival on my character

• MVP

As the others have said you are free to make such small changes to your backstory, after all it is your story in the first place. If you are looking to make bigger changes to your story, you are probably better off making a new character all together, but that's just my opinion. As metal said, as long as these changes don't conflict with the lore, you should be fine.

/solving