Server time (UTC): 2022-10-06 18:13

Bien le Bonjour !

• MVP

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that enable me to give a great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

Hello and welcome to the community. Get yourself involved on the forum. Lots to read and comment on.

A good place to start:

FAQ's

Rules

Community Rules

Guide Section

DayZRP Standalone Lore

Lore and Stories

Any questions? Find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.

• Emerald

Hey bud, welcome to the community!

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM any of us staff members, join our Helpdesk on TS, or just ask around!

I'd also recommend you read this thread to help you with developing your character and their backstory.

Above all else, enjoy your time here!

Regards,

The Rifleman

Just have bee whitelisted ! Here is my RP for René "Fox" Littlecrow:

René Littlecrow is a Cree tribe Aboriginal Canadian, from Nekaneet Reservation, Saskatchewan. Born in 1979, November 24th ,he was raised by his mother after his father's disparition when he was 9 years old. He grew up with his older brother (Jacques) in the resevation, and hiked a lot with him, learning how to fish, hunt, craft leather stuff and play flute... He had to work in an ammunition store everyday after class in order to help his family. After highschool, his brother (who is 3 years older than René) enters the Canadian Army with his best firend Dan. 3 years later, René start working as a mountain tourist guid. In 2009, Jacques and Dan are sent in Chernarus to fight the Chedaki with the international coalition. 2 month later, Jacques dies in Tulga, Chernarus. After the war Dan, feeling guilty for his bestfriend's death, stay in Chernarus to work as a consultant for the Governement. The same year, René marry his wife (Hélène, a French woman working as the local Sheriff in Mapple Creek, Saskatchewan) and have a daughter (Tara)

Few years after, in January 2014, René's mother dies from lung cancer. René finds in her old messy house the old rifle of his father and Jacques' wooden flute in her old messy .

In March, Hélène is shot during a heist, and fell in a deep coma. The week after, Tara is killed, ran over by a junkie in his truck. The next day, Hélène dies from her wound. René is destroyed, and don't know what to do with his life.

Few days after the burial of his beloved wife and daughter, René receive a mail from Dan : he wants to help him moving on from those painfull evenement, and offer a job of Forest Guard Chernarus to René. He accepts.

Few months pass , René working in Chernarus forest and plains. He start to likes his new life in this country, but in october, the zombie apocalypse arrive. René survive to a zombie attack with the help of his coworkers. He is now alone in this mess, with only a few clothes and a knife...

Caracteristics : René is not really tall or particulary strong. He is not good at close combat and not a great rifleman and sucks at cooking.But he knows Chernarus and the wild well, and know how to survive and craft basics stuff. He is ressourcefull and know how to be stealthy, witch makes him a good scavenger. He knows many things about weapons as he used to work in an ammunition store, but he is not a good shooter.

He is a kind and friendly person but he likes to be alone sometimes. Since the death of his daughter, he viscerally hates junkies and could harms one if he sees him using drug. He is sometimes seen as naïve. He is a fan of country music and enjoy reading books.

His native language is French but he speaks English (with a french accent) and Cree too. He can't read Cyrillic.

Hey ! Un nouveau francais !

Bienvenue dég..dégueulas- ah, dégolas !

Va faire un tour coté Lore-Stories pour des histoires bien sympa.

J'éspère te croiser en jeu histoire de RP ensemble :)

Ouais j'ai étais y faire un tour quand j'attendais pour ma whitelist, il y a vraiment des types hyper talentueux (si tu connais pas je te conseil vraiment les aventures de Quinn Bauer, c'est hyper bien fait et le gars est plutot sympa) ! Aha ouais ca serait sympa, un petit bistrot à la française (meme si je RP un Canadien dans le jeu ;) )

• Legend

Viva España!

::Giggles and laughs::

• Sapphire

Hello Dégolas! Welcome to the community! :)