Server time (UTC): 2022-10-05 19:12

New items from gamefiles!

• Emerald

This is really neat! Looking forward to see these items in game. Especially the new plants and seeds!

• Sapphire

This all really great looking stuff! I really want that Sweater and that Improvised leather jacket! They look awesome! Thanks for sharing.

• Sapphire

Looking forward to that shotty.

Its not a shotgun its a .22 long takedown rifle the kind that are commonly used for "plinking" it does however feature a tubular magazine and pump action system like a shotgun however.

The parts of it you see in the imgur link is because it can be broken down and carried in parts for convenience hence the "takedown" in its name.

Source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_Trombone

Video:

Personally the most interesting thing on the list for me is the armband. I think that's a really cool idea, especially with the sort of group-type gameplay that sometimes happens on this server. Warring clans in different colours.

Its not a shotgun its a .22 long takedown rifle the kind that are commonly used for "plinking" it does however feature a tubular magazine and pump action system like a shotgun however.

The parts of it you see in the imgur link is because it can be broken down and carried in parts for convenience hence the "takedown" in its name.

Source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_Trombone

Video:

The trombone is cute.

• Sapphire

If only that field jacket was in black :o

Chances are it probably comes in multiple colors same with the sweater I doubt it would only be white

• MVP

If only that field jacket was in black :o

it comes in black, olive, khaki and tan <3

Btw, you talked about pump-action, however im using the

MP-133 at the moment but somehow im not able to put rounds in the magazine after i shot some bullets. It says the rifle is already full every time, so the only way is to empty the whole magazine and fill it again.

Im not that familiar with weapons but shouldn't i be able to refill an half empty mag with single bullets?

Or do i make something wrong?