Server time (UTC): 2022-10-06 17:35

my whitelist was rejected

• Sapphire

The servers don't suck. And you will have to rewrite it all. It's your responsibility to take care of your application. It even warns you before you submit it, in case something happens, make a back up copy.

If you did make a copy good. So, in the whitelist page it should tell you what you did wrong, you will have to correct that and when you reapply show detail when explaining whatever rule they said you got wrong.

• Sapphire

Well, take my word for what you think it is, the servers are pretty darn great when you get into it.

PS. make sure your app is not a way to common one make it a bit more.. "you" that should get you a boost in the app list, with that said good luck!

sorry part of that was me being mad that when I went on dayz my week old character wasn't there and reset to default

Yeah, we know that one.

If you're looking for a unique and very rewarding DayZ experience, I honestly believe it is worth the half-hour or so it takes to apply. If you don't care all that much about RP...I'd say you might just want to look up a passworded vanilla server if you're, as an example, trying to avoid hackers or something.

Good luck with whichever way you go!

• MVP

If you did not save your previous whitelist application in a word document or something similar, you will have to re-write your application. Next time you try and whitelist make sure you save your work! Good luck on your whitelist!

Also, trust the people. The server certainly doesn't suck.

/solving