Promptly banned?

Guest Chesh

• Emerald

Can you use the following format please:

[color=#FFA500][b]Link to the source of punishment (report/post):[/b][/color]
INSERT_LINK_HERE

[color=#FFA500][b]Why the verdict is not fair:[/b][/color]
INSERT_TEXT_HERE

[color=#FFA500][b]Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:[/b][/color]
INSERT_TEXT_HERE

[color=#FFA500][b]What would you like to achieve with this appeal:[/b][/color]
INSERT_TEXT_HERE

[color=#FFA500][b]What could you have done better?:[/b][/color]
INSERT_TEXT_HERE

Im completly new here, there was just a message that im banned and the reason was my account is blacklisted. I dont have any link!

Why is it not fair... Well i got the game yesterday and never played on your server?

My point of view: I dont have any point of view because i dont know what is going on! I was just refreshing your page and got banned!

I just want to play on your server because i like roleplaying.

What can i have done better... Not refreshing a page? Really?

• Legend

Hi Chesh

You got banned because you copy and pasted the rules for KoS in your whitelist application word for word.

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Im completly new here, there was just a message that im banned and the reason was my account is blacklisted. I dont have any link!

Why the verdict is not fair:

Why is it not fair... Well i got the game yesterday and never played on your server?

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

My point of view: I dont have any point of view because i dont know what is going on! I was just refreshing your page and got banned!

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I just want to play on your server because i like roleplaying.

What could you have done better?:

What can i have done better... Not refreshing a page? Really?

Yeah i didnt know that i cant do that.

KoS:

I will not randomly kill someone without taking revenge for a hostile action. (2 hours time limit for that)

If i want to kill someone i have to make contact and my will to KoS clear and unambiguous.

I have to be in a party group and within 500 meters or i dont have any right to do a KoS and i have to keep any victim alive if i have the control of freedom over them.

That means, any bandit have to let the victims a realistic chance of freedom, has to kill any zombie that would harm the victim and provide food and drinks.

A situation where i force another player to kill me, to get my revenge right, is also not allowed.

• Legend

Hi Chase

You copy and pasted the rules word for word.

Have a look at this:

dbdc01199d.png

Link: http://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist

If you want to play here we expect you to put some effort into your whitelist application.

It would be easy if we would let people just copy and paste the rules of DayZRP (which the Admins wrote btw).

Clarification: Even your explanation in this ban appeal is incorrect and not sufficiently explored.

Outcome:

Appeal denied.

Blacklist holds.