Server time (UTC): 2022-10-06 16:01

Hello my friends

Guest latebot

Guest latebot

my name ist Jichael Mackson and i hope i come trough the verification process :D

but i have one question. How do i know that i got accepted?

Hope to see you soon. Stay friendly.

• Sapphire

Hello Latebot/Jichael! Welcome to the community!

When or if you get accepted you go back to the whitelist page and it will tell you there.

Guest latebot

Thank you very mutch metalxtongue :)

But it is normal that when i go back to the whitelist page, that it shows me the page where i can hat to write the stuff about me and so on? hope you could unterstand me :D

• Sapphire

Thank you very mutch metalxtongue :)

But it is normal that when i go back to the whitelist page, that it shows me the page where i can hat to write the stuff about me and so on? hope you could unterstand me :D

I am sorry, it is really hard to understand what you wrote.. Can you try again?

Guest latebot

Okay i try. In the rules is written that i can see my status when i go back to the whitelist page and it is standing on the bottom of it. But when i go to the whitelist page, it show me the mask where i can enter my data. the page that showed off when i first got there. i hope you can now unterstand what i mean :D i am sorry for my bad english.

• Sapphire

So you are saying in the whitelist page it is showing you the application again?

• Sapphire

Yes, if you can see the application. You will have to redo it. Make sure that you make a backup of your written work in case something like this happens again.