Server time (UTC): 2022-09-26 14:07

Hello to everyone!

My whitelist application got accepted so i want to say hi to all of you :)

My name is Michal Bonus (yup a little weird surname for a Polish guy).

I watched a lot viedos on youtube from DayZRP and heard a lot of good words from people on DayZ Elysium forum about this community so i decide to join it. I hope i will spend a good time with you ladies and gentlemans.

• Sapphire

Hello Majkel86/Michal! Welcome to the community! Congrats on the application! :)

Just don't meta your knowledge gleaned from streams IG! Real hot button issue here.

Don't worry bro :) I know that rule from Elysium server and i read the rules here :) I'm not even checking who's on server to don't break the immersion :)

Here is my background story:

Hello survivors - the citizens of the Chernarus My name is Michał so you can call me Michael in english or Mihail in chernarussian. You probably wondering - what this guy is doing here in Chernarus? Let me tell you my story... So long time ago i lived in Poland and was working in the office as a salesman. Regular normal work from 8 AM till 4 PM like in every company. Got enough money for the living and most of the stuff which i wanted. Regular life. Regular... That was too boring for me and i felt that should do something diffrent. So i decide to take a break from work and visit one of post soviet countries. Why post soviet? Well i wanted to spend some free time in some diffrent way than laying on the beach in one of the popular tourist countries. Choice was made. Chernarus. This is it. The best choice. Well i tought that was a best choice... I booked a plane flight to Chernarus, packed my backpack with most useful stuff, told my boss and family that im leaving for few weeks to take a break from casual life, to herd with nature. Few days after this i landed on some small airport near the sea called Balota. Luckily there was few cabs so i took one and headed to the Chernogorsk to buy some canned food, water and some camping stuff before my trip. I remember that the driver was a nice person. And he had some weird name. Kassander? I don't remember. I hope he's still alive. Road from Balota to Chernogorsk wasn't the longest one but there was some accident on it. I heard on radio station that a car hit some guy who walked on the road. After he got hit he tried to crawl with broken legs. Driver said that probably it was some drug-addict that's why. Now i know what really happend... So we turned back and took long road through Balota and Chapaevsk to avoid traffic jam. Thanks to this i had enough time to ask him about his motherland. He told me a lot about chernarussian culture, cousine, local alcohols and... girls. But that was not what i was looking for. So i asked him about some castles, old churches and ruins to visit. He told me about five castles. Closest to the Chernogorsk was Zub Castle. When i arrived to Chernogorsk i did some shopping and headed north through the woods to the castle. That was a late afternoon but i had enough time to reach the Zub Castle before dusk where i can make the campfire and pitch the tent for the night. When i came to the castle i decide to take a look inside before it was too dark. I went in... And then i saw two people laying with the faces turned to the ground. They were dressed like a tourist and they had mountain backpacks on their backs. I shouted. I tried to ask them is everything ok but they not responded... I checked their pulse but there wasn't one... Suddenly they stood up and started walking in my direction making those weird sounds! They were trying to bite me! So i took the frying pan attached to my backpack and boom! Hit them in the heads! That was some wierd shi*... I have not done this before... Now i must do this everyday to survive. After this i headed to the buildings on the east side of the castle to call for help. I knocked to the door of one of the houses. I knew someone was there cuz i saw TV turned on. No one opened. No one responded to me. I went in. Again... There was a old man sitting in the armchair. I touched his shoulder to woke him up. Guess what? He was dead. Well his body was dead but he stood up and tried to bite me. Frying pan did the job again... And then i noticed what was TV showing... Accidents from all cities of Chernarus simmiliar to that which i saw on my own eyes... For the moment i tought that i can escape from the Chernarus but it was too late... All the airports and harbours was closed... Some people manage to escape with their own cars, trains, small motorboats etc... But i stayed here. Now i'm a part of this. Now i'm a citizen of the Chernarus... The new Chernarus which i hope will be safe again...

So basically i role play friendly character but a little bit suspicious against the others. My character love to spend time with the nature. I always try to dress him like a hiker but when 0.53 hits stable i think i will go with full craftable items. At the moment i play alone. The only group i would join is group which are trying to make some community which occupies certain area and each member of the community have certain tasks to do, for example someone is scavenging for the ammo and weapons to defend the community, someone other is hunting for the animals for meat and pelts and someone other is cultivating plants. But i don't know is such a community/group exists at the moment.

• Sapphire

Welcome to the community, friend - and congratulations on the application acceptance!

Here are some forum sections/pages that may assist you. May even help you incorporate community lore into your back-story, within reason:

Guides and tutorials; build and expand on your understanding of game mechanics and general survival skills.

Questions; always make sure that the question that you're going to ask hasn't already been answered.

Lore and Stories; get up to date with the happenings of the DayZRP universe's survivors.

Lore; understand the lore of DayZRP.

Roleplaying; the essentials of roleplaying.

Stead fast and stand tall in the land of the apocalypse, friend!

• Emerald

Hey hope to meet u :3

Here is my background story:

-snipped-

...wall of text of doom...Shoulder down, running speed, trying to take down that wall! Owie Owie Owie Oh, I hurt my shoulder...

Any way you could format that a bit with paragraphs?

Here you go:

Hello survivors - the citizens of the Chernarus My name is Michał so you can call me Michael in english or Mihail in chernarussian.

You probably wondering - what this guy is doing here in Chernarus? Let me tell you my story... So long time ago i lived in Poland and was working in the office as a salesman. Regular normal work from 8 AM till 4 PM like in every company. Got enough money for the living and for most of the stuff which i wanted. Regular life.

Regular... That was too boring for me and i felt that should do something diffrent.

So i decide to take a break from work and visit one of post soviet countries. Why post soviet? Well i wanted to spend some free time in some diffrent way than laying on the beach in one of the popular tourist countries. Choice was made. Chernarus. This is it. The best choice. Well i tought that was a best choice... I booked a plane flight to Chernarus, packed my backpack with most useful stuff, told my boss and family that im leaving for few weeks to take a break from casual life, to herd with nature.

Few days after this i landed on some small airport near the sea called Balota. Luckily there was few cabs so i took one and headed to the Chernogorsk to buy some canned food, water and some camping stuff before my trip. I remember that the driver was a nice person. And he had some weird name. Kassander? I don't remember. I hope he's still alive. Road from Balota to Chernogorsk wasn't the longest one but there was some accident on it. I heard on radio station that a car hit some guy who walked on the road. After he got hit he tried to crawl with broken legs. Driver said that probably it was some drug-addict that's why. Now i know what really happend... So we turned back and took long road through Balota and Chapaevsk to avoid traffic jam. Thanks to this i had enough time to ask him about his motherland. He told me a lot about chernarussian culture, cousine, local alcohols and... girls. But that was not what i was looking for. So i asked him about some castles, old churches and ruins to visit. He told me about five castles. Closest to the Chernogorsk was Zub Castle.

When we arrived to Chernogorsk i did some shopping and headed north through the woods to the castle. That was a late afternoon but i had enough time to reach the Zub Castle before dusk where i can make the campfire and pitch the tent for the night. When i came to the castle i decide to take a look inside before it was too dark. I went in... And then i saw two people laying with their faces turned to the ground. They were dressed like a tourists and they had mountain backpacks on their backs. I shouted to them. I tried to ask them is everything ok but they not responded... I checked their pulse but there wasn't one... Suddenly they stood up and started walking in my direction making those weird sounds! They were trying to bite me! So i took the frying pan attached to my backpack and boom! Hit them in the heads! That was some wierd shi*... I have not done this before...

Now i must do this everyday to survive.

After this i headed to the buildings on the east side of the castle to call for help. I knocked to the door of one of the houses. I knew someone was there cuz i saw TV turned on. No one opened. No one responded to me. I went in. Again... There was a old man sitting in the armchair. I touched his shoulder to woke him up. Guess what? He was dead. Well his body was dead but he stood up and tried to bite me. Frying pan did the job again... And then i noticed what was TV showing... Accidents from all cities of Chernarus simmiliar to that which i saw on my own eyes... For the moment i tought that i can escape from the Chernarus but it was too late... All the airports and harbours was closed... Some people manage to escape with their own cars, trains, small motorboats etc...

But i stayed here. Now i'm a part of this. Now i'm a citizen of the Chernarus... The new Chernarus which i hope will be safe again...

• Titanium

Welcome to DayZRP!