Server time (UTC): 2022-10-05 17:35

how long does it ake to get whitelisted

• Sapphire

Please have a look around the forums or search, before posting a question. Because it may have already been asked and answered.

Q: How long does it take to have my whitelist reviewed?

A: It is hard to say because it is determined by many factors as your forum rank, your forum activity, admin activity, length of the current queue and of course quality of your application. Depending on those waiting times can range between a few hours and multiple days.

Reading the FAQ will help you a lot. It will answer a bunch of questions that are asked a lot.

If you donate, you'd be higher up the list and if you had written more.

I was a non-donor when I applied, but wrote a shitload of relevant stuff and ended up something like 4th/200-odd.

The short anser...the people going through your app aren't paid and so real life commitments get in the way sometimes - they could crack through them in a couple of days, they could take a couple of weeks...it depends if more applications that come in are a higher priority and just the sheer amount of time it will take to get through what's already there.

Good luck, my man.

• Emerald

Taken from the FAQ: http://www.dayzrp.com/faq

Q: How long does it take to have my whitelist reviewed?

A: It is hard to say because it is determined by many factors as your forum rank, your forum activity, admin activity, length of the current queue and of course quality of your application. Depending on those waiting times can range between a few hours and multiple days.

Q: If I donate, will I have a better chance of getting accepted?

A: No, as a donor you are allowed to apply and get priority in the queue, but your application still has to meet all requirements and you have to answer all questions correctly just like non-donors. Donating does NOT guarantee being whitelisted nor does it whitelist you automatically.

There has been allot more threads like this before. All have the same answer: be patient. I know you are eager to play, but just be patient. It will be so rewarding, trust me.

On a side note, admins are busy people. Not only do they manage a whole community, they also have a personal life. And on top of that comes the reviewing off applications. Some days, there are over 300 applications submitted. You must understand that they can't directly read over each applicaiton submitted.

• Titanium

People above have given you good answers. It depends how busy are admins and what is your place in whitelist queue.

/solving

• 3 weeks later...