Server time (UTC): 2022-09-27 00:29

[Bounty Board] S.o.S's Fugitive Listings

• Sapphire

10/10, would Bounty Hunt again.

• Sapphire

This really well put together. Sounds like a lot of fun. I would get into this.

• Emerald

Very interesting idea. Curious to what is rewarded when handing in a fugitive.

• Titanium

/moved to Lore and Stories

• Sapphire

Very interesting idea. Curious to what is rewarded when handing in a fugitive.

Basically, low bounty levels range from medical supplies to civilian ammunition. Medium bounty levels are military ammunition, magazines, perhaps clothing, and high bounty levels are kitted weapons, such as MP5K's, AK family rifles, perhaps even M4's or AUGs. Seeing as high level bounties are EXTREMELY dangerous, high level bounties tend to patrol with larger groups such as five to six people that are usually outfitted.

• Emerald

Well, this sure looks like fun.

However I can see allot of metagaming happening...

InB4reports

• Emerald

In what server is this?

And I think you should add to the submission form "last place seen" because eithout it it will be too hard to track them down

That is a good idea, but unless it was a major settlement like Green Mountain or Vybor, it wouldn't be much use, considering everyone is practically Nomads. A 'Last Seen' is a possible addition, and a very good idea. Thank you.

In what server is this?

And I think you should add to the submission form "last place seen" because eithout it it will be too hard to track them down

That is a good idea, but unless it was a major settlement like Green Mountain or Vybor, it wouldn't be much use, considering everyone is practically Nomads. A 'Last Seen' is a possible addition, and a very good idea. Thank you.

Actually we can use it to predict their movement.

And I am happy to help I just got the information about this bounty hunting IC and I sekked you out all day today in the NE Airstrip but no one was there...

• Sapphire

I don't understand what is happening in this thread. Can someone explain it to me. This is OOC right?

You have to actually have been at the NE strip because this is our 'in game' bounty board from what I understand.

• Sapphire

Is it me...or is all the criminals a American

Says a lot, doesn't it?

• Sapphire

Bye bye board.