Server time: 2018-11-18, 21:38 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Buddy

NEW ISLAND AND PRISON COMPLEX! :D

No flak, but this kinda reminds me of Point Lookout in Fallout 3. Without the mutants and all, but just the eeriness and the church hanging over everything!

Im actually very excited for this..Hopefully they will add some kind of paddle boat in the future so we can get there a little faster/easier and more dry.

Reminds me too much of The Asylum....

I personally plan to avoid this place like the plague. Until the kiddies get sick of it, the glitches are fixed, and the dust has settled. I saw the stream, saw the glitches, thought it was beautiful, and turned and ran.

Least we can sit on the opposite shore and shoot bad swimmers. :troll:

I'm sorry, being a non-military Government facility, this is obviously the Headquarters of the Postmaster General, and being the last mail man, it would naturally go to me...

I honestly can't wait it looks awesome watched a video and it really does look like it would make a great place to camp up and start a group at.

looks nice ! I hope they will put boats in game soon (they added canoe paddle, so here is hope ^^)

Imagine all the RP value this prison is gonna give. Looks like a mix of Alcatraz and Shawshank. I can just imagine Bandits and Peacekeepers fighting for control of that island.

I'd imagine the new island being a good place for group-to-group meetings. Remote... and if things go down, no escape. Heheh.

this looks great! i remember seeing the idea on the sub-reddit a while back. Glad it's actually happening :)

B-17

Unite?

Let's do it.

Guest Stolas

I'm going there with all my hoes....

... And some fresh zucchini seeds.

Whatever group takes over, please just let me farm in peace and harmony.

Please.

Prison? More like Asylum ;)

Guest Doug Quade

Really looks amazing. Not going there though until some sort of RP situation occurs, and my character has a reason to go. Can't wait to see the flood of new reports coming from this place. Green Mountain might be safe to go , since this is probably where all the KOS and Bad RP is going to happen now. Ah well.......

The SoS has been looking to possibly relocate... >:3

Picking up loot is a problem on the 2nd floor and 3rd, you have to zoom and scroll click to get whatever is on the floor!