Server time (UTC): 2022-09-27 01:42

For the Swedish people that own lands, forests etc.

Grihm

In short, do anyone here own or have access to landmasses or locations in a DayZRP stylish setting up for sale, renting or leasing?

It should be able to withstand Larps ( Live action roleplaying events ) and Airsoft for about 150 people the least up to around 1500 people and have the possibility to build buildings and bunkers etc on it. Power supply is no deal breaker, neither is running water.

Interesting objects are

* Closed industrial sites.

* Military bunkers.

* Bomb shelters / Fallout shelters.

* Closed down army barracks and or practice ranges.

* Private forests.

* Private smaller islands.

and so on.

Let me know if you know anything at all.

Bumping because this is a really interesting question. I know that there are "Zombie runs"in the UK and US, where they rent an abandoned asylum or whatever and RP IRL a situation where they need to get through the infested.

In the UK, the one I've heard about is a bit different - it's more of a "keep fit" thing where you try to run the length of, in the case I'm thinking of, Manchester's city centre without being touched by zombies chasing you.

Good luck with it, Grihm. I hope to see some stuff about it on YouTube! haha

Bumping because this is a really interesting question. I know that there are "Zombie runs"in the UK and US, where they rent an abandoned asylum or whatever and RP IRL a situation where they need to get through the infested.

In the UK, the one I've heard about is a bit different - it's more of a "keep fit" thing where you try to run the length of, in the case I'm thinking of, Manchester's city centre without being touched by zombies chasing you.

Good luck with it, Grihm. I hope to see some stuff about it on YouTube! haha

Thank you. We do have had access to an old industrial mining site here in Sweden, but it lacks what we need to make it more secure and enjoyable. We have had 2 larps there, but only smaller ones at around 120 people on each larp. Need to expand and take on more and bigger groups =)