Server time (UTC): 2022-10-06 16:56

Is It Hard To Get Whitelisted?

I'm pretty sure a lot of people are wondering this to... is it hard to get whitelisted? When I look at the whitelist page I am at 111/342

I wrote a good amount, (like over 1000 characters for NLR and KOS and like 3000 characters for backstory) but I still feel like I won't get in.

Do you guys think it's hard to get in?

Be patient, it'll come.

I'm 1/350~ since yesterday, there is only 4 admin that look at the whitelist, one of them did 1200 a month. You're time will come :)

Look at the forum, read some stories, discuss with people, time will fly by faster :D

Edit : You can also donate for the server if you're really in a hurry to play

• Titanium

/moved to Questions

I'm pretty sure a lot of people are wondering this to... is it hard to get whitelisted? When I look at the whitelist page I am at 111/342

I wrote a good amount, (like over 1000 characters for NLR and KOS and like 3000 characters for backstory) but I still feel like I won't get in.

If you read the rules closely, you work on your whitelist and you are committed to it, then you will do fine. Just don´t rush it just to get in. Many many people are in line before you, but nevermind them.

Focus on your own application, do it the very best you can and if you are in doubt, ask on the forums for help. With all that behind you, i think you will do fine.

If you read the rules closely, you work on your whitelist and you are committed to it, then you will do fine. Just don´t rush it just to get in. Many many people are in line before you, but nevermind them.

Focus on your own application, do it the very best you can and if you are in doubt, ask on the forums for help. With all that behind you, i think you will do fine.

Couldn't agree more.

If you're bored you might wanna create a deeper backstory for your char, that's what I'm doing right now and it's quite time consumming !

If you've put time and effort in your application I'm sure you'll get in !

Here are some tips to help you learn why other people have failed, and to get some good intel on what to do and what not to do when you do get accepted(fingers crossed man!):

1. Look through all of the "application rejected" threads in the questions section of the forums to not fall victim to the little things that people fail for.
  2. Read up on some posts in the report discussion section to get a handle on some contentious issues that can get you into a little bit of trouble, like not RP'ing properly, or what to do when initiated on/or/initiating on someone. Also, don't be afraid to post if you wish to ask questions about the incident, but you will be required to remain on topic in a very serious way, and don't post after it has gone formal if you weren't involved in the incident.
  3. The lore and literature section is great to read some incredible literature, and some people have posted their back story on there as well.
  4. And of course the guides and tutorials section does what it do...But you have already been there!!!lol thanks!!!

It may be a waiting game for a bit, they also don't read applications on weekends for non-donors, so if you are crazy about getting in it may be your best chance then.

My own speculation--->It helps to be active on the forums, form proper intelligible responses that are constructive, ask questions, and give YOUR OWN point of view on subjects to showcase that you are a positive inclusion to the community. Hope you get in and good luck!

I got in my first time. I am glad the staff make it difficult, as it certainly weeds out some of the wrong element. I think that if you read the application and rules carefully then you won't struggle. If you rushed through though and didn't name key elements, then you will have to take it again. If that happens you can ask me for help. I usually am on teamspeak, or you can ask a Community Helper. Good luck with your application though.

• Sapphire

Getting whitelisted isn't hard at all. You just need to be patient. Before you even submit your application, review it once, then twice, and a third time to be sure it is all to you. Once your done that, ask another person for some feedback. Having a second opinion on something can be very useful.

Another thing besides the advice I gave, since the influx of people wanting to get in, everyone is having this doubt that they'll never get in, some of these people have flawless applications, but it is just the long waiting time that discourages them. So, just be patient, you will get your chance to be reviewed. Everyone gets their chance.

If you feel that where you are in the waiting list is too far, then you can always donate to see if that bumps you closer to the number one spot. There is no guarantee you will be accepted by donating, but that option is there. Plus you are helping out with the services provided.

• MVP

Since you are already apart of the queue, yes your whitelist application will be looked at no matter what, it just may take some time seeing as we are getting a lot of whitelist applications as of right now. You just got to stay patient and keep an eye on the whitelist page. :)

In terms of actual difficulty of the whitelist application, it really isn't that difficult. It might take a bit of effort, but it's not THAT difficult. At least in my opinion.

Does this answer your question?

Be patient, it'll come.

I'm 1/350~ since yesterday, there is only 4 admin that look at the whitelist, one of them did 1200 a month. You're time will come :)

Look at the forum, read some stories, discuss with people, time will fly by faster :D

Edit : You can also donate for the server if you're really in a hurry to play

I have been 3/400 from yesterday to 3/311 today :3 the patients is hard, but you're right, but doesn't that mean that since yesterday, they have looked at 80 applications? yet even though i'm 3 i still didn't get viewed? D:

By the way, i'm not complaining, i'm just asking, just curious is all.

• Legend

Be patient, it'll come.

one of them did 1200 a month. You're time will come :)

Clarification: We all did so many whitelists.

Is it hard?

It's sufficiently difficult, I suppose - enough to weed out those who don't wish to play properly.

Then again, I have a friend who understands the rules who will soon be applying for the third (and final) time and I know he's a big fan of RP and follows the rules...he just doesn't "test"well...

• MVP

Like many have suggested, it could be very easy or very hard depending on how good you are with reading the rules, explaining your thoughts into text, and be able to show that you would be a valuable member to the community. This means that depending on the person it could be 1/10 difficulty or 10/10 difficulty.

Stay patient and it will get looked at it :)

Do you have any more questions about the subject Warriorheart76?

• Emerald

Going to mark this as solved as some of these replies seem sufficient enough to answer your concerns...

Here are some tips to help you learn why other people have failed, and to get some good intel on what to do and what not to do when you do get accepted(fingers crossed man!):

1. Look through all of the "application rejected" threads in the questions section of the forums to not fall victim to the little things that people fail for.
  2. Read up on some posts in the report discussion section to get a handle on some contentious issues that can get you into a little bit of trouble, like not RP'ing properly, or what to do when initiated on/or/initiating on someone. Also, don't be afraid to post if you wish to ask questions about the incident, but you will be required to remain on topic in a very serious way, and don't post after it has gone formal if you weren't involved in the incident.
  3. The lore and literature section is great to read some incredible literature, and some people have posted their back story on there as well.
  4. And of course the guides and tutorials section does what it do...But you have already been there!!!lol thanks!!!

It may be a waiting game for a bit, they also don't read applications on weekends for non-donors, so if you are crazy about getting in it may be your best chance then.

My own speculation--->It helps to be active on the forums, form proper intelligible responses that are constructive, ask questions, and give YOUR OWN point of view on subjects to showcase that you are a positive inclusion to the community. Hope you get in and good luck!

Getting whitelisted isn't hard at all. You just need to be patient. Before you even submit your application, review it once, then twice, and a third time to be sure it is all to you. Once your done that, ask another person for some feedback. Having a second opinion on something can be very useful.

Another thing besides the advice I gave, since the influx of people wanting to get in, everyone is having this doubt that they'll never get in, some of these people have flawless applications, but it is just the long waiting time that discourages them. So, just be patient, you will get your chance to be reviewed. Everyone gets their chance.

If you feel that where you are in the waiting list is too far, then you can always donate to see if that bumps you closer to the number one spot. There is no guarantee you will be accepted by donating, but that option is there. Plus you are helping out with the services provided.

/solving