Server time (UTC): 2022-10-07 03:58

[SPOILERS] The Flash Discussion

Murdercool

• Sapphire

The_Flash_logo.png

Hey there everyone. If you've not heard of it The Flash is a television show that sparked off of the television show Arrow and is set in the same universe. Obviously based of the Flash comics as well. It's very successful and has a large following. I personally love the show, probably not as much as Arrow but that's because I like how dark and gritty Arrow is. There's a lot of theories and ideas to discuss within The Flash. So I was wondering if anyone else is as interested in the show as I am. Please if anyone is going to post big spoilers use spoiler tags, but if you are viewing the thread you're viewing at your own risk.

[video=youtube]

• Sapphire

Great show. It's a little bit corny compared to Arrow, but Arrow can have its moments too.

I prefer Arrow by far, as it is much more dark and realistic in a way. I love The Flash but there are some episodes that are kinda boring and unnecessary. They need more episodes like the Arrow crossovers, those are epic!

• Sapphire

Great show. It's a little bit corny compared to Arrow, but Arrow can have its moments too.

I prefer Arrow by far, as it is much more dark and realistic in a way. I love The Flash but there are some episodes that are kinda boring and unnecessary. They need more episodes like the Arrow crossovers, those are epic!

Yeah I agree with you, there are some parts that are corny. To be honest though most shows have corny parts now and again! ;)

Yeah I love the Arrow and Flash cross overs. Also loved the Flash episode with Captain Cold and Heatwave with the Prison Break duo that was amazing! :D

so, whats dayzrp thinking about dr.wells? personally, he is not barry for sure because he has red lightning. also, he is not eobard thawne because he does not have direct access to speedforce(or negative speedforce?) he is using some kind of tech to absorb speedforce.

• Sapphire

so, whats dayzrp thinking about dr.wells? personally, he is not barry for sure because he has red lightning. also, he is not eobard thawne because he does not have direct access to speedforce(or negative speedforce?) he is using some lind of tech to absorb speedforce.

It is just super confusing. I think it's going to shock us, CW like to go off the comic books but not completely. I think it'll be something we wont expect. I still think maybe Barry eventually figures out to turn back time and saves his mother, then undoes what Wells has been planning. So Wells goes back and makes sure she dies, because it is quite clear he's been planning this through all along.

Although it is clear he does have speed, he's just losing it somehow.

Sooo, is the show Arrow that good ? I'm not a huge tv-show guy, I watch GoT like everyone else (but hey I read the books) but I never watched BreakingBad, didn't get why everyone was praising it after the first 3 ep.

I like DC characters more than Marvel ones (and Flash is one of my favourite), can you give me good reasons for watching it ? Without huge spoilers if possible (I can take some if needed :) )

i like this show a lot and was sad that's it taking a while for the next season to be out isn't it?

it made me want to watch arrow, but then it was removed off of on demand.

• Sapphire

Sooo, is the show Arrow that good ? I'm not a huge tv-show guy, I watch GoT like everyone else (but hey I read the books) but I never watched BreakingBad, didn't get why everyone was praising it after the first 3 ep.

I like DC characters more than Marvel ones (and Flash is one of my favourite), can you give me good reasons for watching it ? Without huge spoilers if possible (I can take some if needed :) )

Well The Flash has its mixture of violence, comedy and some times gets some sad scenes in there. Bunch of bad guys that Barry has to fight while juggling his life in between. It's just an overall good super hero TV show, I'm going as far to say that Arrow and Flash are better than Smallville in my opinion. I'd 10/10 recommend.

i like this show a lot and was said that's it taking a while for the next season to be out isn't it?

it made me want to watch arrow, but then it was removed off of on demand.

*Cough* http://www.couchtuner.eu/ *Cough*

My Sky just got canceled.

• Sapphire

You should change the thread title to Arrow/The Flash Discussion.

That's a good idea I'll do that soon and had a nice Arrow title up there too!

• 9 months later...
  • MVP

Been a fan of arrow for ages now and only recently started watching the flash with voodoo and we're loving it. Thanks kanen for getting me into both shows. :)

• Emerald

Been a fan of arrow for ages now and only recently started watching the flash with voodoo and we're loving it. Thanks kanen for getting me into both shows. :)

Yeah both shows are awesome, I am a huge superhero fanatic be it Marvel or DC....

• MVP

Yeah both shows are awesome, I am a huge superhero fanatic be it Marvel or DC....

I would always choose DC over marvel ::D

My heart beats for DC

• Developer

I'm sorry the only thing I can think of because of The Flash is

[spoiler=flash][video=youtube]

Also, I'm more of marvel guy myself. I could never really get into DC.

• MVP

I'm sorry the only thing I can think of because of The Flash is

[spoiler=flash][video=youtube]

Also, I'm more of marvel guy myself. I could never really get into DC.

I am dissapointed :(